The Ruthless Mafia family -16

Preview...

Suga :- hm..

Let's start.

In hospital after Suga call mr.kim2 got worried about y/n at that time sehun said

Sehun ( calm ) :- don't worry appa everything will be ok hm.

Mr.kim2 :- how can I not worry you know Suga very well he won't in control if he get angry.

Sehun ( sigh ) :- I will handle everything appa do( cutt of by y/n phone ring ).

Y/n suddenly woke up and lifted her call and said.

Y/n ( cold ) :- hello.

?? :- she is here she is trying to escape what should I do.

Y/n ( eyes darken ) :- don't touch that person just tie lightly handle for sometime I am coming.

?? ( Stern ) :- who can you come in this situation.

Y/n ( cold ) :- that person is my responsibility so I can take care of everything.

?? :- your getting into big trouble think once.

Y/n ( sigh ) :- I know let everything happen..

?? :- hm .

Call ended.

Y/n looked at mr.kim2 and sehun how is already looking at her with serious look and y/n said ..

Y/n ( calm ) ( a different person ):- I wanna go out and I will come within a hour.

Sehun and Mr.kim2 got their anger on peak and spoke with calm tone

Sehun ( cold ) :- Suga is coming in 20 minutes and your not going anywhere.

( Y/n has a head injury and stomach cut which is covered with striches and some cuts in hands )

Y/n emotionlessly took the ring and wore it and said

Y/n :- I am going out and that's final
She got up from the bed and hissed in pain but got up and went to washroom without caring anything..

Mr.kim2 ( worried ) :- what is happening what she is doing to herself who is that person where she is going

Sehun ( calm ) :- relax appa she know everything we can't follow her without her permission

Suddenly y/n came out looking like a dark queen without any emotion on her face with dark eyes...

Mr.kim2 and sehun kneeled down and y/n said

Y/n ( dark eyes ) ( emotional less ):- you can get up now I am leaving.

Y/n left from there they both got up and saw Mr. Kim how asked

Mr.Kim ( sleepy voice ) :- where is baby ?

Sehun :- she went out dadda .

Let's see what happening with y/n .

She is walking like a queen suddenly eun-hoo saw and about to speak something but y/n went from there she directly went to parking area took her private car and went somewhere...

After 30 minutes..

BTS has arrived the hospital every one are nervous and worried but jin spoke..

Jin :- everybody control your anger and talk normal don't forget she is our baby .

Everyone said ok and they went inside and saw eun-hoo how is looking worried...

Suga ( normal ) :- hyung you here everything ok..

Eun-hoo :- everything is ok don't worry come sehun hyung want's to talk with you all fast.

Without speaking anything everyone went to eun-hoo cabin they knocked the door and heard a come in they all went inside with scared faces then sehun spoke..

Sehun :- she is queen.

BTS understood what sehun spoke and their eyes widened.

Jin :- h..hyung what are you speaking.

Sehun :- she went outside she will come I don't want to hear any nonsense deal everything normally and Suga you , you can deal with her .

Suga ( angry ) :- ok hyung .

Let's see what's happening with y/n

Y/n just now got down from car went towards a old creepy building she went inside clapping seeing person infront of her right now she is hurt she broken looking totally dark with full of pain..

Y/n :- why Unni ?

The end

Guys I hope you like this episode I know your curiosity is in peak but control it you will so happy with coming episodes...

If you like this episode don't forget to comment , vote and follow this account for more interesting episodes...