The Ruthless Mafia family -21

Preview...

Ara ( teary eyes ) :- I...I have Cancer..

Let's start...

Listening this sehun was completely shocked he don't know what to speak because they are doing full body check-up for 3 months once and regular blood tests but never got anything like this..

Sehun ( shuttering ) ( shocked ) :- w....who ?

Ara ( tears are rapidly falling ) ( shuttering ) :- I..it's been 3 or 4 years since I met you all after I created that fire accident you didn't even see my body I thought I will die in just few months I don't want you all to see me in that state so I left the country I know it's so easy for you guys to find me so I went to another country to get treatment and live , they cleared that I am having blood cancer 2nd stage it can maybe cured if you get so tough constant treatment you will be alright b..but I was t..too s..scared to get that and left that treatment and a fine evening I was in park a..at that time e.. eun-hoo.

Flashback..

Author pov..

It's a fine evening the weather was so good the birds giggling can be heard and here Ara is came to a beautiful park and sat on a bench....

Ara pov.

My life got so tough I never expected it to be like this what if emmonie know this or dadda , appa my babbies oppa and they if anyone know that I am still alive what will their reaction. can't i just die peacefully God ( looking at the sky ).

Author pov.

Suddenly she felt somebody looking at her and she turned her head to see who is that person , her heart spotted beating by looking at the person and she said..

Ara ( shocked ) :- e... eun-hoo.

Eun-hoo looked at her with shocking eyes and later went to her with deep anger and asked with a broken voice..

Eun-hoo ( broken voice ) :- w...why ?

Ara told everything to eun-hoo and eun-hoo was so angry now and said..

Eun-hoo ( damn angry ) :- do you even know in what position sehun hyung and jungkook and everyone was dadda even got his health series and now everything got a little cleared nonna and here you I am so happy to see you alive but they re dieing to see you .

Ara ( looked down ) :- eun-hoo I can die now too I don't want them to watch my position p.. please understand.

Eunhoo :- I am going to tell this to sehun hyung.

Ara looked up immediately and said..

Ara ( scary voice ) :- if you say this all to him then you will see my death body infront of you and you know about me very well.

Eunhoo have no other option and accepted for this with heavy heart because he what this causes for and later eun-hoo gave very strict and tough treatment to Ara she got this treatment for 3 years and it got completely cured now that's why she came to Busan and got catched by y/n.

Flashback Ended..

Listening all this sehun got so angry but by thinking Ara position he understood ara position at that time but he will definitely punish ara for stopping the treatment right now he have to clear this all mess first.

Sehun ( damn angry ) :- come here .

Sehun said in a frim tone and Ara came beside sehun with shivering legs and suddenly sehun hugged ara tightly and said...

Sehun( teary eyes ) :- d..do you even know what happened here do you think I can handle everything alone everything is completely messed your brothers are not living together they were separated for 3 years and your dear sister y/n went out of your house that day when you created this all . dadda is living with her , dadda health got so serious. Y/n is the queen now it's all unexpected. Now say what I have to do now ?.

Ara ( hugged sehun tightly ) :- I..I am sorry but don't forget I am here and do you think I became a queen without thinking of anything huh..

Sehun :- N...no.

THE END.

So guys that's it for today I hope you like it. if you like then don't forget to comment and vote this episode and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes.

 if you like then don't forget to comment and vote this episode and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes

" Be yourself, don't change yourself for someone how don't even deserve you "

kiara00071 watch her series it's so nice and support her...