The ruthless Mafia family - 27

Preview

Sehun ( teary eyes ) ( shuttering ) :- b..baby c..come I w..will ta..take you.

Let's start....

Y/n said in low tone..

Y/n ( low tone ) ( looked down ) :- p..please l..leave me alone.( To jimin ) p..please ta..take me from here.

Listening what y/n said sehun heart got broke he never want her to distance herself near him but now this is happening, jimin took y/n out of that room and took y/n to her own room and made her sit on the and placed the pillow as a support to her back without hurting her wound and spoke..

Jimin ( cold ) ( teary eyes ) :- y..y/n ( cutt of by y/n ).

Y/n ( looked at jimin ) ( cold ) :- aren't you angry on me jimin ?.

Jimin ( looked another side ) :- I am .

Y/n ( looked down ) :- then why your with me now you could have been there only right why you told me sehun oppa is professor.Kim's brother and why you slapped me , you could have just not cared me and could have stood still there right.

Jimin ( looked down ) ( sigh ) :- your my sister y/n how can I not care you don't forget how we are , we are still that bratty naughty makneu we can't live my crime partner like that no matter what she did and how angry we are..

Y/n ( chuckled ) ( teary eyes ) ( looked at jimin ) :- how slap their baby like this o..oppa.

Jimin ( winden eyes ) :- no no baby please don't cry and don't be scared sehun hyung won't do anything with you when sehun is with you no one will do anything e..even m..mam.

Y/n ( damn scared ) :- o..oppa i didn't mean t..to tell anything to him p..please d..don't take mam in th..this matter p..please.

Jimin ( sigh ) ( caring ) :- ok baby stop being scared dumb person say sorry to eun-hoo hyung and sehun hyung and don't be scared of sehun hyung please his hearts will break seeing you avoiding him ok ?.

Y/n ( looked down ) :- ok.

They heard a door knock and jimin said " come in " sehun , jin , Suga , Ara entered y/n ' s room., Y/n didn't said anything at that time jimin spoke..

Jimin ( looked down ) ( teary eyes ) :- I..I am sorry hyung I..I know it's not the time b..but she is geeting out of c..control , please forgive me.

Sehun ( teary eyes ) ( sigh ) :- I..it's ok chimmy leave it ., ( Kneeled down beside y/n's bed and holded her hand ) b..baby I..I am sorry t..to hide this with you but please d.. don't be scared of me or avoid me I won't do anything with you please trust me ( cutt of by Ara ).

Ara ( angry ) :- why are you requesting her sehun what you did to her ?? You always save her from her punishments you always show more care and love then you show anyone then why are you requesting her just because your mom's son are you ( cutt of by sehun ).

Sehun ( bloodshot eyes ) ( glared at Ara ) :- can you shut up for once atleast, ? ( To y/n ) ( softly ) p.. please baby , don't avoid oppa i won't do anything like y..your m..mam p... please.

Listening this y/n eyes got teary remembering everything but she can't let her tears fall so she said while controlling her tears hard..

Y/n ( teary eyes ) ( sigh ) :- o..oppa your m..my safe z..zone y..you never made me feel scared t..then how I w..will avoid you I..it's just i..I got to know it s..suddenly s..so I thought t..to be a..alone t..that's it , m..my heart is aching seeing you in t..tears o..oppa p.. please don't c..cry .

Listening this sehun felt so happy and hugged her tightly and broke into tears..

Sehun ( crying ) :- y..ou brat y..you know how much tensed and scared I..I am n..no made me
c..cry till now I..idiotic person.

Y/n ( chuckled ) ( whispering in sehun ears ) :- oppa now your behaving like a baby and ya be ready for a tight scolding by my Unni, she is looking so scary ( chuckled and hugged sehun again ).

Listening this sehun also chuckled and wiped his tears and said..

Sehun ( chuckled ) ( tears are continuously falling which he is wiping continuously ) :- Brat. ( Looked at ara ) b..baby.

Ara ( looked at sehun ) ( cold ) :- meet me in my cabin with eunhoo , ( came near y/n and said ) baby cutie everything is gonna be alright for now means untill that ceremony completes ok be normal baby , we all wanna get our baby back ( kissed on y/n's forehead ) come with eun-hoo.

( Ara has her cabin in this hospital ).

Sehun ( tensed ) :- y..yes.

~ THE END ~

So guys I hope you like this chapter if you like then don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter and don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes..

- Darkness -