The ruthless Mafia family - 32

~ Preview ~

?? ( Soft ) :- how are you baby ?

Let's start...

Suga looked at that person how called him and gulped before saying...

Suga ( gulped ) :- f..fine m..mam.

Sara looked at him and chuckled..

Sara ( chuckled ) :- I didn't talked to you properly that time as I was talking to oppa , how are you doing now ?.

Suga ( looked down ) ( shuttering ) :- n..nice mam , y..y/n will c..cry if she see you i..it's not good f..for her health mam y..you know that v..very well c..can we t..talk later ?.

Sàra ( looked at Suga directly in his eyes ) :- so now I have to listen you oh my baby forgotten everything my bad , right ?.

Listening this Suga eyes got teary by remembering that incident soon they both heard heard someone coughing suddenly they looked at y/n how is waking up , y/n woke up and saw Suga and Sara talking , she got scared by looking at Sara and held Suga's hand hugging him arm being so scared at that time Sara spoke....

Sara ( sarcastic ) :- oh my baby woke up how are you baby ? U learnt disrespecting your elders so good na why don't you practice that on me ?.

Y/n eyes got teary by listening to Sara but she controlled so hard to not cry..

Sara ( sarcastic ) :- Don't waste your precious tears baby you already got two doses of you get another then you know what will happen.

Saying this Sara went from there, y/n looked Suga and said..

Y/n ( sobbed ) :- I..I don't want experience that again oppa , I..I am sorry .

Suga ( looked at y/n ) :- hm yes little bubby we w..won't experience anything again nothing happen d.. don't cry ok ?.

Y/n ( controlled her tears ) :- we c.. can't even c..cry oppa only we.

Suga ( sighed ) :- we did mistake and we got punished we can't do anything , come let's go they are waiting for us.

Suga helped y/n to get up and they went out, they saw everyone are waiting for them at that time eun-hoo told..

Eun-hoo ( cold ) :- everyone get into your own cars as you all have Suga and Miss.y/n you both come in one car , me and sehun hyung will come in one car , Emmoa and dadda , appa will come in one car is it ok ?.

BTS without Suga and jin :- yes hyung..

Saying this everyone went to their own cars., Soon everyone reached home at that time every one looked at y/n as she is trying so hard not to cry.., jin and jimin came front to console her and started saying...

Jin ( soft ) ;- no need to cry baby shuuu just take deep breaths you know nothing will happen now ok calm down my baby I know my baby is soo strong right ?.

Y/n just nodded and looked at mr.Kim how is already looking at her and said....

Y/n ( teary eyes ) :- D.. don't feel dadda your baby is completely fine..

~ THE END ~

So guys that's it for today I hope you guys liked it if you then don't forget to vote and comment, don't forget to follow this account for more interesting episodes 💙

- 🖤 -