The Ruthless Mafia family-introduction

Intro

Name:- Kim y/n
Age :- 25.
Occupation:-mafia queen,best doctor
Personality:-cold to others, ruthless, sweet and trouble maker to her family, Depressed because of some incident.
( She is not with her family now )

Name:- Mr Kim
Age :- 52 (but so handsome)
Occupation:-king of world
Personality:-scary and cold to others, favourite father to his family.
( He is Ruthless and scariest to everyone except his family. All his sons and daughter call him daddy.)( Living with her daughter).

Name:- Kim seokjin
Age :- 29 ( eldest )
Occupation:- Mafia king
Personality:- cold and scary to others, strict,sweet and mother to his brothers and sister.
(Want his sister with him, so angry on her)

Name:-kim yoongi (suga)
Age :- 28
Occupation:-Mafia king ( best doctor).
Personality:- mostly cold to everyone has anger issues punish every one merciless ( has right to punish elder's also)
( Love his sister so much.He is bearing the unbearable pain from years)

Name :- Kim hoseok (j-hope)
Age :- 27
Occupation:- Mafia king
Personality:- scary and cold to others, sweet and sunshine to his family.mostly won't get angry if he got then no one can control it.

Name :- Kim namjoon
Age :- 26
Occupation:- Mafia king ( best doctor )
Personality:- cold to everyone, Hella strict to his family.loves his family so much.

Name:- Kim jimin
Age :- 25
Occupation:- mafia king( best doctor).
Personality:- cold to everyone, scary when angry has anger issues but it's rare.

Name :- Kim taehyung 
Age :- 25
Occupation:- Mafia king
Personality:- cold to everyone,has anger issues, Hella strict, scary.

Name :- Kim jungkook
Age :- 23
Occupation:- Mafia king
Personality:- very cold and scary to everyone,sweet and bubbly to his family, has extreme anger.

This family rule the whole world 4 years back because of some incident y/n is not with her brothers and now she is regretting every thing..

Author

So guys this is my first ff i hope you all support it ..