Chapter 2:Back Then

June 12, 2005

"Look everyone, Kerrington is stuck in the slide, ahaha fatso, whose gonna save you now?" shouted Timothy, he was never the nicest to me, he always had this little squad, it was him, Tony, Derek, SJ, and Tae Tae. 

Everyone stared at me, the teachers called the ambulance, once they seen how purple i was geting cause i couldnt breath, next thing i know darkness took over me

-hospital-

"Where's my baby? KERRINGTON! wheres my damn baby?" the doctor was rushing to see the commotion and the doctor had told her that i was alright, just got stuck in the slide. My oldest brother was furious at the kids that laughed at me, but he couldn't do anything cause of the gate that was separating us from the 5th grades. 

I was only in the 3rd grade when this happen, and ever since that day, everyone calls me Stuck, cause of that situation.

"Momma i can't take it no more! all the kids laughed at me! momma what did i do to deserve this huh? what have i ever done? i just want people to understand how i feel" she rushed to me and hugged me for dear life. "Oh baby its gonna be okay, you need to show everyone who Kerrington Moreau is , and that she do not take shit from anybody, you understand? You are beautiful with your size honey, shit look at me, i got a lil pudge and still can pull men, like yo ugly ass daddy in the room farting." she chuckled and rubbed my soft curly hair down , "Everything is gonna be okay baby, i promise"