Chapter 10: Out

Kerrington Moreau

I woke up this morning , and made breakfast for my brother before he go back to his football practice.

"daamn sis whippin in the kitchen" he came downstairs and kissed the side of my head. 

"Uhh yeah, you fam duuh" he smiled and sat at the island with his phone texting.

"cause my bestfriend finna, she finna ooooh, go bestfriend , thats my bestfriend, thats my bestfriend" as soon as he said that i was twerking, hip rolling errthang.

"this goin on insta bitch like yaaas" he said in a ratchet voice, eeew he so ugly for that.

i busted out laughing ," boy hush" .

-1 hour later- 

"Mmm thanks sis, that was good ah fuuuuh" he said rubbing his belly.

"no problem" i said putting my head down.

"Whats wrong guh?" i let a tear fall.

"WHO DID IT?" he said lifting his b-ball shorts up.

i smiled, "No one , its just...you leaving today..who knows how long you gon be gone B" he softened up.

"C'mere" he called me over, i got up and went to him, he grabbed me and sat me on his lap, and craddle me like a baby.

he pecked my cheek.

"Ima miss you too baby..don't worry i'll be back by the time you graduate, and if im not , then u got every right to be mad me mkay?" he said rubbing my head kissing my forehead multiple times.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek Knight

As much as I wanna come out to Kerrington that i got a son and a daughter, but ion know.

my kids are twins. 

they only 2 years old. My baby boy Andrew is the oldest while my princess Ava-Grace is the baby.

I swear Drew stay picking on her. He be taking her pacifier and shit, like ima have her beat you up one day boi.

Right now im getting them dress cause i actually wanna tell Kerri about them. I hope she aint like them other females that be scared asfk to deal with kids. like bitch they babies look how cute they is.

I was dressing them in matching outfits:

*white onesie

*Blue jeans for andrew, jean leggings for Ava

*baby timbs custom with they initials

*a necklace for my princess and a chain for my boy

i dress the same way but with a black v-neck, i sprayed some CRUSH for Men on me and got they diaper bag packed and ready.

i loaded them up in the car, and was on my way  to Kerri's house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kerrington Moreau

i got out the closet with my pinstripe two piece outfit with IDFWU on the back and the number 77 .

I straightened my hair and put on some light makeup. I Sprayed iced coconut colada on me , grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my bag from the  downstairs closet and stepped outside. 

I waited for Derek to come then that's when i heard a honk.

I looked up and there was Tae.

"Sup ma, damn you look good" he tried to touch me but i end up jabbing him in his stomach causing him to bend over in pain, then i kneed him right in his face.

I know too much, but shit ion like being taking  advantage of.

I heard a honk again and seen Derek. He got out and came to me smiling til he seen Tae bum ass on the floor.

"Tried to touch me , i know i look good ass fuck" i tossed my hair back and walked to the car.

I heard Derek say a few words to him and got in the car also.

I heard mumbling and babbling , then i looked back and seen two cute babies.

"Awwww ya'll are so cute" i tickled the boy cause his eyes went wide at me, and the girl was just all smiles.

"Your niece and nephew are cuuute D" i turned around and he gave off a fake smile.

I caught it too, he hiding something.

We pulled up to a bowling alley. OOOO i love these soo much.

We took the babies out and made our way inside.

He paid for a lane and our shoes, while i put the names in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek Knight

She said niece and nephew, ha baby guh not even.

She took my princess and kissed her cheek, when Ava started playing with  Kerri's necklace.

Then she took Andrew and kissed his forehead which made him go crazy ,you know how babies be throwing they arms and legs around when they excited? yeah thats what he do when he around a female.

I smiled at the beautiful scene, and took a picture. She was smiling down at them while they was smiling up at her. It was cute so i put it one IG.

DaddyDvck__: My babies and they momma look cute asfk aaawh shiiit #familygoals

i tagged her in the picture and my baby girl walked to me i picked her up and kissed her cheek and she put her wet hand on my cheek.

"Ugh for real Ava? daddy just wiped his face off and you gon do that to me? forreal lil guuh?" she went to smiling cheesing and clapping her hands.

"Daddy?" i looked up and Kerrington had a look of shock.

"Dada" Ava pointed at me looking at Kerrington.

She smiled and said,"Why didnt you tell me? i love lil babies especially this one, i think he got a lil crush on me , he wont get his hands out my bra" she said bouncing him up and down causing him to smile.

"Boy get yo hand out her shirt" i startled him causing him to cry. Shit.

"Aww its okay, you get aaaaall my lovin, yo daddy just jealous thats all" she looked at me and smirk, she was looking hella good too, mmmmm lord bless her soul.

After about 2 hours of enjoying each others company with the kids, i took her back home , and the kids were sleep .

"i had a good time... thank you" she whispered, i nodded my head

"Nahh thank you for accepting me and my kids most females be scared" i showed off my slight smile.

She pecked my cheek then turned my face towards her , and pecked my lips then i pulled her in more.

It turned out to be a heated make out til i heard lil noises.

we looked back and Andrew was smiling while Ava was nom noming on her hand again.

Kerrington smiled and gave them both a kiss, and me a long sweet peck.

She got out and i made sure she was safe inside.

Then i pulled off and went straight to my mommas house.

I can definitely say that she'll be mine , and we'll be a happy family.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE