Chapter 3: Present

June 15, 2015

Kerrington Moreau

Uggh can this class go by any faster? its been 40 minutes and the class doesnt end until 12:13pm. 

Hey, Im Kerrington Moreau, i go to Cali High, im a junior, and im fat and get picked on when someone feels like it.

I have a older brother(19), Kingston, in college whose a sophomore at USC and a football player, and a older sister name Tatum who is actually turning 19 today , aww man, i gotta go to walmart then after school.

Miss. Moreau, come up here and do this problem please" he commanded looking at his paper. i hunged my head low, and walked down the row, soon to be met by the floor. i looked up and seen Tony, Tae Tae, SJ, and Timothy laughing, but Derek wasn't? 

"Man leave her alone, fuck" he groaned picking me up, he dusted my pants off , but he kept his eyes up at me

I stood there shocked. "You Welcome" he turned around and sat back in his seats with his hoodie over his eyes still looking at me. Those Green eyes.

I walked away to the board, not once looking back, but i can feel him staring at my ass.

"Elephant ass" i heard SJ yelled and throw a piece of paper at me. 

"Aye man chill the fuck out with that shit breh, we aint 8 no more aight, chill let lil mama do her work, unlike you niggas , who gon be back here next year, and the year after that" Derek shook his head and focused back on me.

"aye man tf is yo problem? yo know you dont like her fat ass, bitch cant even-" i heard a crack i looked behind me to see Tony and Derek fighting, there was blood on the floor, and the school guards came in and broke it up, Derek barely got a scratch while Tony face is all fucked up.

the guards escorted them out and Mr. Maurice told me to go back to my seat politely, i know he feels sorry for me.

-Lunch-

I walked to my locker while the hallway cleared up and i was the only one left. I put in the combo and opened it. I stuffed my calculus book in there and grabbed my sketch pad and my music sheet binder for my fifth period class. 

I closed my door, and digged through my purse for my wallet. I went to a vending machine and looked over the choices. 

BAM!

SLAP!

KICK!

PUNCH!

"you ugly fat bitch, you the reason why this shit is happening to you, yo mama shouldve aborted yo ass a long time ago, you aint nothing but a piece of trash, fuck with us again, and watch and see what happens! you hear me?" he grabbed a fistful of my hair, and slammed my face into the vending machine and took my wallet, taking my 100 dollars and kicking me in my stomach one last time

Why?

Why Me?

I didnt mean for that to happen. I didnt even do anything, i grabbed my stuff and took off limping into the girls bathroom, when i got in there the girls looked at me disgusted and laughed walking away. I locked the door, and checked under every stall. No one.

I looked in the mirror and my face was all beatin' up. my eyebrow was busted, my lip was too, my left eye was swollen, my shirt was teared up, my hair was a mess, i lifted up my shirt and seen a big purple bruise with redness from the burn.

I cried my eyes out. Never in my life have i been abused like this. I wish my daddy was here. he's the only one that could save me from all this. 

I slid down the door , and cried out so loud, but soon heard a stall door creak open and walked out a tomboy looking female, she was pretty. 

"Damn ma, what happen to you?" she came close to my face and looked me in my eyes. "T-t-t-they b-b-beat m-m-m-me " i couldnt control myself.

"Who ma?" she pulled out her phone and called someone. 

i shook my head no still looking at her, 

"Yeah man, guess who i found? Kerrington, oh i will, One" she hung up. 

"You needa come with me so i can get you cleaned up aight ma?" she grabbed my chin gently making me look at her. 

she picked me up and carried me out the school, i struggled for her to put me down but she aint having it.