Chapter 6: Confident

Kerrington Moreau

Beep

Beep

Beep

I groaned, turning over to reach for my phone, and shut the alarm off. "hasndmsdhsad..." i mumbled, i dont feel like getting up and its already Tuesday. 

I went to derek's bathroom to see the mirror was all fogged up, hmm he must've gotten up earlier than me.

I turned the shower on, and headed back to his room, to see a PINK bag sitting on his bed. I looked through it and it was :

> A white loose crop top 'Flawless'

>Shredded jean joggers

>Custom Ink Timberlands with studs

>bra and panty set (red) 

>and some earrings and perfume

I smiled and rushed into the bathroom and did my hygiene

-45 minutes later-

I was all lotion down, i had my new clothes on, i sprayed at least half of the bottle of perfume 'Pink chiffon' on me, and put my studded earrings on.

I grabbed my bag, and the new phone that i didnt see in the bag he got me.

I mean im not poor, its just i haven't really got much.

My hair was flat-ironed and my bangs swoop to the side. i added my lip gloss too.

lowkey...i looked good.

"YOU READY MA!!?!"  Derek called out. 

i rushed downstairs and met him in the kitchen. "Im ready" his back was facing towards me . he turned around on his phone.

"Aight lets go" he looked up at me once, then did a double take. 

he groaned fixing himself in his jeans. "Damn Kerri, you look...delicious guuhh" he said walking up to me pecking my lips.

i blushed. "thanks D" I rubbed up against his manhood, and kissed the side of his lips.

he smacked my ass , and growled.

Where the hell was this confidence coming from?

Part 1. 

part 2 coming soon!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE