Chapter 4: Welcome

Kerrington Moreau 

"Where a-a-are w-w-e-e g-g-oing?" she didnt answer me. She side eyed me and shook her head. 

"Don't Worry About it ma , i gotchu now" she placed her hand on my thigh and gave it a pat. 

i looked out the window, and soon dozed off.

EEEEERR!

i woke up from the sudden stop. "ahha sorry ma, but you a deep sleeper i had to wake you up somehow" she laughed some more and got out. she jogged to my side, and opened it for me. 

i smiled. i unbuckled myself, and got out, she picked me up and carried me to this beautiful mansion. she knocked on the door ,and opened was no other than Derek  himself, he smiled at the girl , but when he seen me his smile went away quick. 

He took me from her hands and hold me. he shushed into my hair , while i silently cried. 

"it aight ma, its over" he grabbed my face and looked at me, 

"Fuck, maan , who did this to you? he said while carrying me to the bathroom, sitting me on the sink, looking at my face

i shook my head no.

he sighed

"Kerrington , please tell me right now" he said calmly. i shook my head no again, i dont want him to end his friendship because of me. 

"Kerrington, you betta fucking tell me right now, or i make yo ass walk home" i looked up at him with one eye, the other eye was bruised and swollen and tearing out. 

i trembled.

"Sj, tae tae, and tony" i cried hard, he shook his head and hugged me tight. i inhaled his shirt, he smells so good. 

"thanks ma" he pecked my forehead and grabbed the first aid kit, and fixed me up.

he walked me to his room, and went through his dresser. his room is very nice, a 64" inch tv, california king bed, built- in refrigerator, a little lounge area with a PS4 ,Xbox one, and games, with a walk in closet , and walk in bathroom, with glass shower door, a built-in jacuzzi, and four sinks with a mirrors all around.

"this is nice Derek" i said barely above a whisper, i think he heard me. 
"thanks ma" "here, put these on" he handed me a pair of boxers and a huge t-shirt, he pointed towards the bathroom, and laid out a face towel, and a towel for me.

"thank you" he nodded his head and walked out the room. i turned the shower handle to warm and got in. this felt sooo good, i took his shampoo and washed my hair, i sat under the shower head for what seemed like hours til i heard footsteps and looked and seen Derek eyeballing my naked wet body.

he leaned up against the wall with his shoulder, and said ,"i cooked , so when you're done, j-just come downstairs and eat, i'll wait for you" i nodded my head and looked down, i still felt his presence, he shifted himself in his basketball shorts and left. 

i exhaled. why is he being nice to me all of a sudden?

im not taking his bullshit, he probably want some pussy from me, hell no, not from Kerrington Moreau.

derek at the top