Chapter 5:Feelings

Derek Knight

Maan... Thats fucked up for what Sj, Tae, and Tony did. Ion know why they would do that. Its all bad man. dont worry i got something for they ass. 

you prolly thinking 'why thats yo friends D' Naah only got one friend and thats my lil nigga Des, shes the one that helped me with kerrington. 

They wasn't my friends, especially Tae mufhkin ass. that nigga grimey asfk. he fucked Sj's sister while he was 13 and she was 12 and got her pregnant now she got a 6 year old son at home, thinking tae is his brother. 

And Sj so dumb about the shit, he keep thinking that his sister's son is a lil nigga from across the street that she keep helping out. 

I kept thinking about Kerri's body, and how lucious that girl is. Damn man... She a keeper. She prolly think why im so nice to her. I Mean i always liked her , but i never had the time to tell her. Usually they say, if a boy picking on you, that means he like you or whatever. i went by that shit too. i kept laughing at her, sometimes i would trip her, and then thats when i stopped caused she would have bruises, and she would always keep her head down. This been going on since the fourth grade.

"Look Derek if you want me for sex just say it" damn she mad

"I dont" i said with my hands under my chin crossed. She shifted her weight to one side, and her lips turned.

"Lie again" she rolled her eyes

"I aint lyin to you. If i was lying to you don't you think you would be in my bed right now?Oh.. okay. the only reason why i helped you, is not because i felt sorry for you, because i wanted to help you. them niggas aint my friends, i only hang out with them cause they seem cool back then. BACK THEN, now they some assholes, look how they treating you, They jumped you Kerrington, and you coming at me cause YOU think i want SEX?" she changed her face real quick.

i sighed, i grabbed her plate and stood in front of her. i leaned down to her ear

"Babygirl, you safe with me, you always will be okay? eat." she took the plate, and i kissed her cheek. she walked away to the table , and i seen Des eyeballing her.

"ayye lil nigga you wanna get jumped?" she rolled her eyes and threw a piece of vegetable at my face. i caught it too.

"ha puta" she flipped me off and i laughed.

-5 hours later-

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

 i slipped on my fresh shorts and opened the door. 

"uhh ooo...umm c-c-can i sleep w-with you tonight?" she said looking at the ground. 

"who you talking to? the ground can't move" she picked her head up smiling. 

" can i sleep in here with you?" she said fidgeting with her fingers.

"yeah, you wanna take the ground with you?" i smiled, she slapped my chest playfully and laid down on my side of the bed.

"Awh hell nah, you betta' move yo ol' thick ass to the other side" she laid on her stomach

 "Nooooooo..this is soooo comfortable" she murmured into my pillow. i sat on her legs , and played with her ass cheeks.

she giggled and tried to move me off her.

"moooooove your heavy asfk uuuuuggggh" she said groaning into the pillow

"well get up off my side punk" i said in her ear, she shivered and rolled me off her and switched sides with me.

"Punk.." she whispered, i looked at her and she hid under covers quick

"Girl you betta stop before we really mess these sheets up" she giggled and faced me. i faced her and pecked her nose, then her cheek, then her lips.

"Ion want you to think im playing with yo emotions, cause im not, im really feeling you, but we gon have to take it slow for now aight? aight mamas?" i pecked her lips multiple times, she nodded her head yes, and i smiled.

soon after we had a short convo, we was knocked out.

aaaaaaw goals 

6.23.15 <3 (my date)

wat you think?

comment

vote 

share