Chapter 7: Jealousy Unveiled

(I had no idea what to do with this chapter so here ig😭)

The competition on Total Drama was heating up, and alliances were forming and breaking like wildfire. Alejandro and Tyler's alliance had remained strong, but a new challenge was about to emerge, testing their bond in unexpected ways.

One sunny afternoon, as the contestants lounged on the beach, a fellow female contestant, Heather, approached Tyler. She flashed a flirtatious smile and struck up a conversation that Tyler, being his friendly self, engaged in without realizing the intentions behind her words.

Alejandro, who was observing from a distance, felt a pang of jealousy deep within him. He couldn't deny the connection he had developed with Tyler, and the thought of someone else encroaching on their bond was unsettling.

With a death stare that could freeze even the warmest beach day, Alejandro approached Heather when she was alone. In a low, measured tone, he said, "Heather, we need to talk."

Heather, caught off guard by Alejandro's intensity, nodded and followed him to a more private area. There, Alejandro confronted her. "I noticed your flirtation with Tyler, and I want to make something very clear. Tyler is not available, and I would appreciate it if you backed off."

Heather, who had a reputation for her own cunning tactics, wasn't one to back down easily. She smirked, trying to play it cool. "Why, Alejandro, didn't know you cared so much."

Alejandro's gaze remained unwavering. "This isn't a game, Heather. Tyler is my friend, and I won't let anyone hurt him. So, stay away."

Heather, sensing the seriousness in Alejandro's tone, nodded begrudgingly. "Fine, consider it done."

As Alejandro walked away, he couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction mingled with a tinge of possessiveness. He had made it clear that Tyler was important to him, though he kept his deeper feelings hidden.

Tyler, oblivious to the confrontation, continued to enjoy the beach day, unaware of the protective jealousy that had arisen between his friend and a potential threat.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEHEHHEHEHE
.
hello😋
I literally had no idea on what to do
For this chapter
I hope you liked it<333

Word count:
-362