Chapter 6: Secrets and Surprises

As the competition on Total Drama continued, Alejandro and Tyler's friendship grew stronger, and they continued to excel in challenges. However, a twist in the game was about to shake things up.

During a rare moment of privacy, Alejandro and Tyler found themselves sitting together, discussing their strategies. Alejandro leaned in, his voice barely above a whisper. "Tyler, I've been keeping a secret from you, but I think it's time I share it.

"Tyler's curiosity piqued, he leaned closer. "What is it, Alejandro?"

Alejandro hesitated for a moment before confessing, "I have an immunity idol, and I've been saving it in case one of us is in danger.

"Tyler's eyes widened in surprise. "You have an idol? That's incredible! But why keep it a secret?"

Alejandro sighed, his gaze intense. "I didn't want to put you in a difficult position or make you feel like you owed me anything. But now, I think it's time to use it strategically to ensure we both make it to the end.

"Tyler nodded, grateful for Alejandro's honesty. "That's a good plan. Let's use it wisely."

As the days passed, their alliance became an even greater threat to the other contestants, and the target on their backs grew larger. It was during a crucial immunity challenge that Alejandro decided to play his idol, ensuring both of them safety for the week.

Their fellow contestants were stunned as Chris revealed the idol play. Alejandro and Tyler exchanged a knowing glance, their bond stronger than ever.

However, the game had more surprises in store. As the competition approached its climax, alliances were shifting, and loyalties were tested. Alejandro and Tyler faced the challenge of keeping their alliance intact while navigating the ever-changing dynamics of Total Drama.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hellooo!!!
Back with another (hopefully) wonderful chapter<3🌟
I hope you enjoyed reading this ❤
.
I know I haven't written anything in a while but erm I had school and stuff😭

-word count:
¡327!

Byee