Chapter 8: Trust and Vulnerability

As the days passed, the tension between Alejandro and Heather simmered beneath the surface, and Tyler remained blissfully unaware of the brewing conflict.

One evening, Alejandro and Tyler found themselves alone by the campfire, their alliance stronger than ever. Alejandro, unable to shake his earlier jealousy, decided it was time to address it.

"Tyler," he began cautiously, "there's something I need to talk to you about. It's about Heather."

Tyler looked puzzled. "Heather? What about her?"

Alejandro hesitated, unsure of how to phrase his feelings. "I've noticed that she's been... well, showing interest in you, and I just want to make sure you're aware of it."

Tyler raised an eyebrow. "Really? I hadn't even noticed. But why would she be interested in me?"

Alejandro's gaze softened. "Tyler, you're an amazing person, and it's only natural that others would be drawn to you. I just want to make sure that our alliance remains strong and that no one comes between us."

Tyler smiled, touched by Alejandro's concern. "Thanks, Alejandro. You're a great friend."

Alejandro couldn't help but feel a surge of relief and gratitude. He had managed to address the issue without causing unnecessary drama or jealousy. Their friendship remained intact, and for now, Tyler was none the wiser about Alejandro's deeper feelings.

However, as Total Drama continued to throw challenges and surprises their way, Alejandro knew that their bond would be tested in ways they couldn't predict.

(To be continued...)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 CHAPTERS IN 1 DAY😋😋
I'm bored and it's currently 2:05 am
And instead of sleeping I'm reading aletyler stories😞

But anygays
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😭
I know all these chapters are short but I promise you guys they will get longer on the future (I hope)

Word count-
.
300-
Erm bye😋