Chapter 16: Morning After

The morning sun cast a gentle glow over Total Drama Island, illuminating the aftermath of the wild celebration from the night before. Alejandro and Tyler, now nestled side by side in the makeshift sleeping quarters, stirred awake to the undeniable throbbing of a hangover, particularly afflicting Tyler.

As the haze of sleep lifted, Alejandro couldn't help but smirk as he recalled the events of the drunken celebration. His strategic play at feigned intoxication had resulted in a passionate exchange with Tyler. However, he knew that Tyler, being considerably more inebriated, might not recall the details.

Alejandro pretended to wake with a groan, rubbing his temples. "Ah, my head feels like it's splitting. "

Tyler, however, winced and groaned in genuine agony. "Oh, man, my head is about to....explode! What happened last night?"

With a subtle amusement dancing in his eyes, Alejandro played along, pretending to be equally puzzled. "Last night? It's a bit fuzzy. We must have celebrated a bit too much."

Tyler, attempting to piece together the fragmented memories, furrowed his brows. "I can't remember a thing. Did we do something stupid?" (Yeah)

Alejandro, suppressing a chuckle, replied nonchalantly, "I think we just had a good time. Nothing too outrageous."

A few minutes passed in a hungover silence until suddenly, it clicked for Tyler. His eyes widened, and his face turned various shades of red. "Wait a minute... I remember now." (Oh no)

Alejandro, maintaining his composure, raised an eyebrow. "Oh, do you?" (Bro got caught)

Tyler, now fully aware of the events, blushed furiously. "Yeah, and, uh, sorry about that."

Alejandro couldn't resist the opportunity to tease. "No need to apologize, mi Amor It was a memorable celebration, to say the least."

Tyler's embarrassment deepened, and he stammered, "I... I didn't think you'd remember..."

Alejandro leaned in, a playful glint in his eyes. "Well, Mi Amor, I have a good memory. Especially for unforgettable moments~ "

Tyler's blush intensified, and he tried to shift the focus. "So, what's the plan for today?"

Alejandro, still reveling in the newfound dynamic, continued to flirt shamelessly. "Perhaps we can continue our celebration, but with a bit more clarity this time."

Tyler's attempts to redirect the conversation were futile, as Alejandro persisted in his charming banter. The island's unpredictable challenges were momentarily forgotten, replaced by the dance of playful words between two contestants navigating the unexpected twists of a burgeoning connection.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guess who's backkkkkk
My mental health is getting better and I hope this time I can update more<3
I rlly hope you guys liked this chapter
❤❤

-427 words!