Chapter 10: Clash of Titans

Guess who's back after days😫😫
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tyler pov:

The tensions on Total Drama had reached a boiling point, and I found myself caught in the middle of a heated argument between Alejandro and Heather.

We had gathered around the campfire, and the atmosphere was already charged with competition. But when Heather made another flirtatious attempt at me, Alejandro couldn't contain his anger any longer.

He spat out a string of furious Spanish words at Heather, his eyes ablaze with fury. I had never seen Alejandro lose his cool like this before, and it left me in shock.

Heather, never one to back down, retaliated with a barrage of curses in Japanese, her voice dripping with venom. The exchange was heated, and I had no idea what they were saying, but I could feel the intensity of their words.

I remained frozen, unable to intervene or diffuse the situation. It was like witnessing a clash of titans, and I felt powerless in the face of their anger.

As the argument escalated, the other contestants looked on in amazement, unsure of how to react. It seemed like a point of no return, and I couldn't help but wonder if this was the end of our alliance. (We will see💋)

But then, as abruptly as it had started, the argument came to an end. Alejandro turned away from Heather, his expression still seething with anger, but he didn't say anything more.

Heather, with a defiant toss of her hair, stormed off in the opposite direction, her parting words lost in the wind. 

I was left in stunned silence, my mind racing to process what had just happened. It was clear that Alejandro's jealousy had finally reached its breaking point.

After a long, tense moment, Alejandro turned to me, his voice calm but heavy with emotion. "Mi-amo- Tyler, I'm sorry you had to witness that. But I want you to know that I value our alliance and our friendship more than anything."

I nodded, still processing the whirlwind of emotions. "Yeah, I know, Alejandro. Let's just get through this competition together, okay?" (Ugh these homosexuals)

And just like that, we had weathered another storm, our alliance somehow stronger in the face of adversity. I couldn't predict what the future held, but one thing was clear: the bonds we had formed on Total Drama ran deep, and they were not easily broken.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yeah ik that doesn't sound like Tyler at all but bare with me he just got a lil smarter..

Anygays after a few days I'm back with a hopefully good chapter😫

Ermmmmmm

Wassup bbg
- 437 words
.
.
.
.