☁️Headcannons☁️

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/N: I'm sorry for not writing a lot guys😭 I'm really busy with school and personal art projects. I am trying my best to progress with this story. I haven't been getting too many requests so please comment some so I can keep writing!! Here is a short chapter to feed you guys!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

•Miguel is usually the big spoon when cuddling. But he will be the little spoon if you ask him to.

•Whenever you asked to match profile pictures, outfits, or halloween costumes, he doesn't complain.
He loves seeing you happy and secretly enjoys doing these things with you.

•(TW: Angst!!) Whenever the topic on having kids is brought up, Miguel has mixed feelings about it. Ye wants a child more than anything. But he is scared of losing them like he lost Gabriella. You comfort him during these moments.

•(TW: Angst!!) Since Gabriella was born, Miguel had been saving up money for her quinceñera and for her college. Even years later, he does not dare to take that money out. Deep down, he hopes that one day she will come back to him. And that money would be hers. But he knows that that's impossible. But he can't bring himself to accept her death.

•When it's your turn to pick what to watch, he acts like he hates it. He feels that liking Grey's Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, or anything like that makes him look sensitive. But he lives for the drama.

•(TW: Angst!!) Miguel hardly ever watches any Disney movies. They remind him of Gabriella too much. Whenever he does watch one, it is with you in the comfort of your home (no way he'd go see on in theaters because he might start tearing up).

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

That's all for now!! I'm not sure if I'll continue with this book since it's not too popular. And nobody seems to be giving requests.
Sorry for such a short chapter
Word Count: 322
Thank you for reading!!<3

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•