✨|Chapter 17|✨

Trisha

Next morning.
I just opened my eyes, and the memories of yesterday's night started flashing on my mind as I can feel everything is getting dark infront of my eyes. I looked at him as he is sleeping beside me holding me on my waist. I just put his hand beside him and tried to wake as my whole body feels pain.

Now I have nothing left as I have lost my most precious things yesterday that is my self respect. I am feeling like doing suicide but Suicide is a crime and my heart is not allowing me to do that. Now I have to spend my whole life with this person who loves my body.

Don't know after this what I have in my destiny and what I have to see in the future. Somehow I managed to come out of the bed and directly went to the bathroom to have shower as I closed the bathroom door and open the shower and started rubbing the parts of my body where he touched as my eyes are filled with tears thinking about last night.

Akash

I opened my eyes and realised that my love is not beside me as I just extend my hand toward her where she is sleeping but found empty. I quickly get up from the bed and whatever I did with her last night started flashing on my mind. I know this is wrong but I can't allow her to leave me as I love her with all my heart. Now I always feel restless when she is not around as she is like my drug. I started searching her here and there but she is nowhere to be seen.

Finally I can hear some sound from the bathroom as I quickly went infront of the bathroom and started knocking the door.

Knock! Knock! Trisha? Are you there? Knock ! Knock! I asked her.

No answer......

Trisha? Trisha? are you ok? I again asked her

Still there is no answer.......

Seems like I have to break the door as She is not answering me. Is she ok? Is she has done anything wrong? No no no she can't.

As all these thoughts are running in my mind.

Trisha? Are you there? Please answer otherwise I have to break the door. I shouted.

Yes I am here. Coming within sometime. I finally heard an answer from her as it gave me relief.

Come fast. I said and directly picked up my phone from the table and called my mom.

She picked the call

Hello maa? I said

Yes Akash. She said

We get married. I told my mom.

Married? But with whom? She asked me.

Why? Trisha, your favourite. The one you like the most. I said

Does she agreed to marry you? Mom asked me.

No, but soon she will see that who is right and who is wrong. I said

By the way, we are coming within sometime. I said

Ok come fast as I have to arrange a grand welcome for my daughter-in-law. Maa said

I smiled.

Ok, ok.  I said

and we both disconnect the call.

Meanwhile, I can see Trisha came out of the bathroom wearing a white bathrobe. Don't know how I managed to control myself as she is looking damn beautiful wearing a bathrobe. Feeling like I will make love with her forever but there's nothing to worry as soon I will going to do it.

She went to the wordrobe to search for her dress as I objected.

What are you searching there? I asked her

My dress. She answered without looking at me.

Your dress is here. I said as I pointed toward the bed and started seeing my phone.

As the dress is dark red colour saree along with some jewellery.

She looked at the bed and asked me.

What are these for?.

I raised my eyebrows and said. You are going to our house.... Oh sorry from now on our house as  my wife. So you should look beautiful. I said

And what if I don't wear all these. She said.

Then I have my own ways. I said

Anyways, wears all these and come fast. I said and was about to leave the room.

I won't wear all these. You do whatever you want. She shouted.

I stopped while I was about to leave the room and turned infront of her and started going toward her as she is going backwards.

What are you doing now? She asked.

I pulled her toward me and whispered in her ear.

If you don't wear all these. Then I will make you wear with my own hand. I said.

She got scared and pushed me to what I said.

Wear it and come fast. I am waiting. I said and went out of the room.

Uff! Finally an update......
I am really sorry that I haven't updated last  week as I was thinking about the plot to write this story.
Anyways, please vote and comment if you like it.