Pilot [6]

Sam drove the Impala down the road and picked up his cell phone as it rang.

"Fake 911 phone call, Sammy?" Dean teased over the phone. "That's pretty illegal,"

Sam frowned. "I didn't make a phone call,"

"Well, whatever the reason. We got to talk,"

"Tell me about it. So, the husband was unfaithful. We are dealing with a woman in white. She's buried behind her old house..."

"Sammy, would you shut up for a second?" Dean argued.

"I can't figure out why he hasn't destroyed the corpse yet,"

"That's what I'm trying to tell you," Dean exclaimed. "He's gone. Dad left Jericho,"

"What? How do you know?"

"I've got his journal,"

"He doesn't go anywhere without that,"

"Well, he did this time,"

"What's it say?"

"Same old ex-Marine crap when he wants to let us know where he's going,"

"Coordinates." Sam sighed. "Where to?"

"I'm not sure yet,"

"Dean, what the hell is going on?" Sam glanced over as Lulu became agitated and paced the seats, growling, "Lulu?" he looked out the windshield. "Whoa!"

The Impala drove through the woman in white.

"Sam, Sam!" Dean called out over the phone.

Lulu began to bark at the back seat.

"Take me home," The woman in white said.

Sam grabbed Lulu's collar, knowing the dog wouldn't do much to a spirit. "No,"

Lulu whined as the doors locked in the Impala.

Sam struggled to open the door, only for the car to begin driving.

The Impala stopped once it reached the woman in white's house.

Lulu let out a low growl.

"Don't do this," Sam told the spirit.

"I can never go home," The woman in white said.

"You're scared to go home," Sam turned to look at the spirit only to find the seat empty. He heard a whine and found Lulu on the floor as the woman in white took the dog's spot. "Lulu..."

The woman in white moved on top of Sam. "Hold me. I'm so cold,"

"You can't kill me," Sam grunted. "I'm not unfaithful. I've never been,"

"You will be," The woman in white kissed Sam before disappearing.

"Lulu?" Sam called out.

Lulu let out a pained whine as the woman in white attacked her.

Gunshots went off, shattering the window.

Sam turned the key to the ignition. "I'm taking you home,"

"Sam!" Dean exclaimed as he watched Sam drive into the house. "Sam!"

"Here!" Sam called out as he pulled Lulu from the floor.

"You okay?"

"I think,"

Lulu took a protective stance before the boys as the Woman in White glared. She growled and barked at the ghost as a dresser pressed the boys against the wall. Lulu stepped closer to the boys as water dripped down the staircase.

Two children stood at the top of the stairs. "You've come home to us, Mommy," the children hugged the woman in white, causing the spirit to scream as they disappeared.

Lulu moved towards the spot and sniffed it curiously, letting out a low growl.

Dean pushed the dresser off and petted Lulu between the ears. "Good girl," he looked around. "So this is where she drowned her kids,"

Sam nodded. "That's why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them,"

Dean patted Sam's shoulder. "You found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy,"

"Wish I could say the same thing for you. Shooting Casper in the face, you freak?"

"Hey, saved your ass." Dean turned towards the crashed Impala. "I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car, I'll kill you,"