Chapter 27: True Colours

Blue: Is that.....Warden?

Blue squinted his eyes and could see behind some trees in the distance, that he was right and that the mysterious Moon Demon who attacked him was present.

He was staring back at Blue and the young Demon Boy was ready to confront him, but then he stopped when he saw that Warden was motioning behind him.

Blue's eyes widened when he felt a presence behind him, he turned around to see that the Hyde was behind him.

Blue: Where the hell did you come from?!

The Hyde backhands Blue through the window and he slides across the floor on his back, the Hyde turns its attention to the girls and begins to climb the stairs.

Blue's eyes were closed when he was backhanded but they reopened to see Warden standing above him and looking down at him.

Blue: So.....we meet again

Warden: You were slow to react

Blue: Well I didn't know that creature would be here, just like you, why are you here?

Warden: That is a Hyde, if you must know. And I'm simply observing.

Blue: Me?

Warden: Mostly, but I'm also watching the Hyde

Blue: You want to throw hands with it? Wait your turn!

Warden: I have no time for it, it doesn't interest me highly enough to engage with it

Blue: Cool, anyways [Stands Up] I'm going to get in there and slap it silly. You keep on watching me as I show you that I have a lot of fight in me.

Warden: I better see something interesting

Blue: Oh you will, I've barely shown this twat what I can really do

Blue gets up and makes his way back to the mansion so that he can get some hits in. Meanwhile, the girls heard the commotion downstairs and Tyler screaming, Blue didn't hear it because he was busy looking at Warden.

When the three girls head downstairs, they are on edge as the Hyde had made itself known.

Enid: W-What is that?!

Evelyn: That's the ugly guy that Blue can beat, wait......where is he?!

Wednesday: We don't have time to think about that, the Dumbwaiter! Now!

The three girls managed to squeeze themselves into the dumbwaiter and shut the door tightly before the monster can reach them. It approaches the dumbwaiter and starts to claw at it, causing Enid to scream.

Evelyn tries her best to remain calm and Wednesday begins to think about what their next move should be, but she wasn't sure as she would rely on Blue to jump in to deal with the creature.

Wednesday: Where is that idiot?!

Evelyn: I-I don't know!

Enid: B-BLUE!

Blue: Here I am!

Blue had finally arrived, much to the relief of the girls, he kicks the monster into a wall, but it gets up and tries to fight back. The key word here was "try" because Blue was throwing many different combinations on it.

The creature couldn't fight back because Blue was out of its league, however, Blue didn't realise the damage that the monster did to the dumbwaiter before he arrived. The rope was weakened and got weaker with every few seconds of the fight.

The rope eventually snapped and Blue was alerted by the screams of the girls, he quickly grabs the rope in time and sighs, but then he released that he had forgotten about the monster.