May death do us part.

Crew-mate log  31/10/2048

2 days since the arrival of our new Captain. There has been a decrease of any parasite activity the past two days.

Venter was doing his usual route of all of the vents cleaning the vents. He was passing communications, till he was snatched and pulled into Coms. There stood a lime space suited girl she smirked staring into the cleaners eyes.

"Chara i was in the middle of cleaning my tas-" he was hushed by the press of a finger to his lips. 

The girl softly moved her hand away. "oh i know, i know but that can wait surely? right?"

The coral crew-mate, blushed hard, flustered mixed emotions. "oh yeah duh i mean who likes cleaning and doing dumb tasks anyway." 

(just a warning it gets passionate, i am a writer lol) 

The tension between these two star crossed lovers, was hard and fast paced. They pressed their lips together, Venters lips were firm but pure as they collided with Chara's her lips were the opposite warm and silky. 

She wrapped her arms around his neck as she brought herself more into the kiss. it was clearly getting heated.

Lights sabbotaged

It was dark, Chara stopped mid kiss, she remembered, this was how Limey was nearly killed.

"Shhhhh its okay, chara chill its just some lights i'm sure whoever is in elec will sort it"  Venter was desperate for the passion of love between these two to spark again. 

Suddenly the cold sensation of Venter's body warmth leaving chara cause warmth and anxiety. 

Venters stomach was bleeding it out. Gasping for air, the knife that was plunged into him twisting into his organs. Blood was spraying all over the walls, over Chara. 

Venter screamed till...silence. The lights flickered back on. Venter was gone only a trail of blood, his blood.

She fell to her knees screaming, crying full of hate, loss, anger. She was overwhelmed. "VENTER." 

Also what caused more Alarm Venter's mini crew-mate had disappeared. 

The mini crew-mate had followed Rat around and became very clingy crying. Rat felt a bad and picked up the lil guy. "you can stay with me kiddo" The mini crew-mate was very unaware that he was adopted by his father's killer. But was still sad. 

Rat came out of lower energy "I FOUND VENTER'S KID". 

A bright banana coloured crew-mate ran to the scene, sitting with the distressed girl comforting her reporting the missing body. 

Emergency Meeting

Everyone stood around the table shocked scared distressed. 

"It has stricken again. I knew it wouldn't be long." Limey kept his cool for the others. 

Everyone was grieving, holding onto each other. 

Chara couldn't let this slide. 

"I propose I start an investigation, this parasite could be among us or one of us. everyone do their tasks and keep out for suspicious behaviour." Chara needed alone time, she headed to her quarters.

There is 1 imposter among us.