The name of the game. (FINALE)

Limey, was doing checks making sure each room was in check. Till he got to electrical. 

Seeing those doors  closed made his heart skip a beat. He used his key card to unlock the door, he steadied his breathe as he walked in to see, the two murderers dancing together. So gracefully. Around Cyan, who was dead, out cold. 

"Y-you did this...how could i have been blind..." He was choked up.

The two romantics paused and looked at him. 

"Of course we did, you were all going to destroy our divine beautiful love we have for each other." The green coloured murderer, laughed, wheezing till he couldn't breathe. 

Limey's eyes teared up. He felt like he failed his friends, for not knowing this sooner, it was obvious from the beginning. 

"oh poor baby, what will we ever do, all of your friends how tragic, what would the poor baby like me to do." She giggled moving closer to him. 

Chara froze. When she came to see the trouble. She saw her enemies stand before her. 

"We can help the baby by this!" Fleur started to electrocute limey with volts of electricity from the wires. Making him drop to the floor. 

Limey felt fried, tired. But he played it well. 

"I TRUSTED YOU I TRUSTED YOU, YOU WERE MY FRIEND." Chara screamed as she helped limey up onto his feet. 

Fleur clapped her hands. "Tsk Tsk, oh my bad. Well, this is revenge. You ejected my friend remember...? Then you tried to care. but you didn't"

"What? i would do anything for you." Chara defended herself.

"That's what you think. I HAVE TURNED THIS WORLD UPSIDE DOWN AND I DID IT ALL FOR YOU!!! EVER SINCE WE BOARDED THIS SHIP!" Fleur was angered. 

What was the reason? what happened? who would know. 

Chara looked at her disgusted. 

"All i have been to you is, is nice." she couldn't put words together. 

Fleur smiled at her nicely so innocently. 

The lights went out. 

Chara felt her body be dragged and pushed down onto the floor. She felt her head, near the cold metal vent 

(Sorry chara lmao) 

The vent opened. There was pure silence. only the sound of air moving through the vent. the world stood still. She knew it was her end. She knew she would be remembered as a true hero. For her peers and the world to know. She was so close. So, close if only she ran to the cafeteria. 

SLAM!

The crunchy sound of her neck bones, were loud and clear, her head rolled through the vents leaving a trail of sprayed the vents, as it rolled her head fell through a vent into cafeteria, hitting the emergency button that was left open. 

Emergency meeting.

Limey stood there weak and defeated. 

"You monsters... YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM US,FROM ME." 

They both smirked, leaning against each other. 

"You can vote me out, but they will find you and they will kill you." 

The couple wheezed. They couldn't take it seriously. They all  cast their votes.

Limey was not an impostor ( 2 impostors remained)

Months later. 

They arrived at Polus. They looked at each other. Another set of victims to feed on.

THE END