The end

"Yup. You ain't wrong."

"That's so cool! But, what was his reason for building this spot?"

"Although everyone has a dream. My great-grandpa didn't see it make sense with the academic system. Academics can't provide resources for each person. Everyone just learns the same thing. They have no freedom to learn something in a different way or encourage creativity."

"He trusts that the key to becoming a great place is where humans are built. Solve their own unique personality to manage their life with each cognitive ability and skills."

"The Ceo of NEDI is from here as well, just so you know."

Luigi shows Steven an old photo of Luigi's dad with Joshua Nexus, the CEO. After Steven looked at that, He looked at the night sky.

This situation became quiet. They both let Steven enjoy the wind coming through.

"I changed my mind. I just wanna stay here. And learning all I need for what I want here."

"Wow! That's so quick. No problem, it's a great choice! So I still want you to take back your project and develop it for human matters."

"Huh? I just wanna say: just save this money for the library."

Luigi shaking his head. "No-no-no. This library already has its portion. This is yours. I'm so excited about how it looks to help everyone. It's a great idea, right? So please, develop it for all of us."

As Steven thinks about it, a woman's voice comes from the stairs. "Steven!"
"The time is over. We should go now," said Shelda. Then Steven said to both before leaving. "Guys, I'll accept it. After I clear this mess up. See you in this place again."

  Steven left them and went back to the G-Force team in a parking lot, which also has allowed him to drop by in that Library. Steven gets along with Shelda on the Unicorn with the G-Force on their vehicle and continues their journey by a secret street.

On the way they were stopped by six cars, right in front of them and one of which was a van. Someone who sat on the car's roof said, "Give us that Unicorn!"

The G-force team consisting of five members was immediately alert. "Who are you?" Steven said.

"Someone in the van is the left M.O.U.S.E member. The rest are political accomplices who disguise their identities. They never have a permanent residence," explain the leader of the G-force.

Thanks to their advanced gadget that uni with their helm. Then a car goes off at them, something like a weapon unit comes out from the car.

"Simon was right. These people can hunt me."

"Hands over that bike and we let you go home," said the person who was taller. He snapped his fingers twice, and deftly, they extracted their homemade weapons.

Some people opened a layer of protection on their chest which coincided with the melee weapon model, while long-range weapons appeared automatically from hidden parts of each car.

"Run! Go away with the Unicorn!" The leader yells to Steven, previously a member next to Steven, whispers, "Go to the forest."

Steven turned to the forest with the Unicorn and Shelda in the back seat. As they reach the forest, they scream out when an explosion sounds.

The crew's G-force deflected a missile launched by the car. Thanks to a G-force advanced gadget that came out from his hand.

Shelda groped herself. "We're safe, we're safe. Ahh…," Shelda felt relieved.

"Shelda, Buckle up!" Steven raises the speed through the path among trees. Shelda automatically hugged Steven. "Where are we gonna go?" She yells.

"They sent a secret route to G-force headquarters." The minimalist screen on the Unicorn displays a map of a secret road that only G-force can traverse.