Chapter 3

Steven when he was 18…

Boston came with an annoyed face, his forehead wrinkled like a rolling wave. The only thing that remained cool was his smooth hair.

"What's wrong?" Steven said at his desk in a workshop.

Boston showed him a digital letter to Steven's face. "What do you mean You just canceled it?"

Steven scratched his forehead. "Umm… I have a better idea. The idea will enable us to join Nexus Dynamics."

"Why did you not tell me first?"

"I suppose you've decided to reject my advice. You've told me the success of this work will be determined by our team leader. Doc Selfridges."

"Since He is the only one that I can ask for this project which defines our graduation. It was hard to look for a Professor," Boston said.

"He was too long, very slow. I am not sure I can count on him. As a result, I didn't cancel it, I just chose to do it independently."

Boston turned off his screenpad. "If that is so. I'm out. My efforts are too much just for doing this bulshit. Let's see, Mr. Sully. Who will be the loser? And watched with tears in the eyes to see one of us will have joined Nexus Dynamics Innovations."

Boston smiles, "My advice, you should follow in your Dad's footsteps. You both look the same. Not tech savvy." Boston passed the exit door.

  Now A neat, hygienic room and someone was sitting in front of a big screen. The library that Steven just visited is displayed on the screen.

"So you don't want to go back to that place anymore?"

"Can you help me? Boston is very close to one of the people there. And he's not an ordinary employee," said Steven, sitting on a sofa that serves a cup of tea with a gentle massage.

The screen also displays photos of Boston from social media that Steven has seen. "I told you once. It's better for you to discuss it first rather than decide unilaterally," said his friend.

"Please! I need your help, Flix. I don't want to..."

"Why do you ask for my help so much? I'm just someone who works indoors. Inside my house. I can't mess with the big company's Nexus."

"Your father works there. In fact, his position is higher than the person in the photo. Might be your Dad wants to see how I remake my project in front of him."

"You yourself made it almost four years ago. This is a lousy plan B."

"Nexus Dynamics Innovations. They have everything I need. Previously it already took four years, but now it will only be five days. Cuz AXELIO is absolutely modern."

Steven's face was full of vibe.

"Why should I help you? This is very risky for my father. You don't qualify either."

"Because I helped you make a secret weapon for your brother. Do you want me to reveal it? I'm not threatening. Just making sure where to help each other beforehand?"

"So this is your reason for resisting cash at that time? You are very clever in using the son of a Nexus Dynamics Innovations scientist. I've to be careful of you from now on."

"Never mind, forget about that. Just help me!"

"Hold your horses! You just made me feel like I'm in debt. Debt is the same as binding, subduing, shackling. You just took away my freedom to act!"

"What if the reward is that I don't bring this up again? You're free after this."

"Nonetheless, you still know about the secret weapon."