Chapter 1

In the town of Broccoli, twenty-year-old Steven Sully, sporting a geometric uniform infused with modern elements, cruised home in his unique floating car with autopilot. En route, he immersed himself in a song, simultaneously tinkering with a panel on a screen, eager to embark on a journey towards Nexus Dynamics Innovations (NEDI).

Within the car's interior, dreams unfolded as Steven envisioned innovative designs like the Manipulate Temperature penguin robot, intended to balance room temperature with the outside weather. This creation held the key to Steven's aspiration to join NEDI, a prominent technology company.

At a crossroads, time seemingly slowed, and gravity faded, propelling Steven forward as his hair touched the car canopy. Suddenly, a smoking car floated past him, followed by armed men from G-Force swiftly apprehending a group of thieves with sophisticated weapons.

"Hey, that's my stuff!" Steven protested, spotting his transparent box labeled Project P21 Manipulates Temperature containing the coveted penguin robot.

Approaching the G-Force, Steven demanded the return of his belongings, only to learn they were seized in connection to a corruption case. Sharp-eyed, Steven sought clarification, prompting the G-Force member to explain the intricate situation.

Now at home, Steven observed the goods being transported alongside his family, already packing suitcases for departure. "So, my dad corrupted all these goods?" he questioned. "Including a project I've been working on for almost four years?"

"Yep," replied a girl older than him, her short haircut touching her shoulder, with one side longer and reddish-black from the middle. "All we can do now is accept this reality."

"I don't care. You don't understand what it means to me. Does that mean my scheme for my ticket just goes like that?" Steven exclaimed, his frustration evident.

"And it turns out they contain people's money, so my masterpiece ends up being the property of the state without paying for my hard work?" Steven knelt on the ground, letting out a scream of frustration.

"I am sorry, Steven," Mom said with a wet face between her long black hair. "But we have to go now." Mom, thinner than the rest, held her twin daughters' hands.

"Go to where?"

"South province. In Potas City. Hurry or we're gonna be late for the train."

"No. I can't leave without my ticket. I can't live without that." Steven ran away from them.

"Steven!" his sister Shelda shouted. "Where are you going?"

"Taking my stuff back."

Finally, on the train with a sour face, Steven wanted to sit quietly. "Why didn't anybody tell me a day ago that my car was sold?" Steven questioned. "I'll miss Charlie."

"You would have rejected it if I had said that your car would be sold to somebody when Dad's case is dismantled."

"So, Mom, you already know that Daddy did corrupt?" asked Steven.

"It's a hard story," Mom sighed. "Yes, I did. Then I prepared everything I could before that case was dismantled. Our family car was also sold for other purposes there."

"At least we don't have to rent a house there," declared Shelda, trying to cheer up her brother.

"Why didn't you tell us?" said Steven. They fell silent.

"I was anxious. To break your life when you all got this nasty news."

"It was wrong."

"Steven," Shelda alerted him.