Chapter 4

A five-star hotel building is the location for the Governor's meetings with various community groups. It is displayed on electronic screens in the building's garden area and in front of the main door.

A speech stage has been prepared for the governor. The stage is in front of the hotel's backyard and faces a large garden where there is a clear river dividing the garden.

~The governors of the north and south will introduce several renewable technologies to tackle climate change.~

Mr. Soko Valen (Steven) grinning while seated, It sounds like business.

Observing the scene incognito as a member of guest. Mr Soko was wearing formal clothes and dark glasses, He was look over the situation around him, all of them still waiting for another guests to attend.

When the guests started to increase in number, Soko went inside the hotel through the large kitchen that served them food.

He entered the fire escape from the ground floor next to the kitchen and went to the fifth floor. Scanning everyone in uniform with a small tool from upstairs to downstairs.

It's finished. Soko rushed to the private bathroom on the 2nd floor, someone hit him from the opposite direction, right around the corner in the hallway.

The communication device in Mr. Soko ear fell on the floor.

That person promptly knelt down to take Soko's tool, "oh I'm so sorry, I'm in a rush so I do not imply to." While He stands up, Mr. Soko iced up for a moment.

"Uh, Sir. Are you okay?" He delivered the tool. "Oh ya. I'm good." Mr. Soko takes his earphones.

That guy gone in a rush from Mr. Soko's sight after entered an elevator that said to first floor. Is that Luigi? What's he doing here? Why is he dressed like that?

A voice with an excessive tone jump in, suprise Him. "Mr. Soko! Where's your report? Don't slow this job down. Do you understand?!"

"I'm sorry. There's a little thing, this tool was just fell," Steven said over entered the rest room at the 2nd floor, send the information to his partner with inside the identical role, Eagle Eyes.

In underground parking lot. His partner inside a car looking over surrounding the guests' cars. He get out of the car, posing as inn security.

That big man with sparse hair, sneaky, and combed the five entrances and five exits of the hotel, each had the guards but there were two lanes empty of visitors.

That would be the easiest way to escape.

Lastly, He looked for surprise areas based on the information from Mr. Soko to divert all security and visitors to one place. He opened a 3D map of the entire hotel and marked in red a place for Kevin to trigger a commotion.

Meanwhile, Soko has just emerged from the restroom and went down the first floor in looking for Luigi.

Everyone in attendance had heard an opening phrase by a political member. The governor took his first steps up to the stage, while applause from the audience.

Soko was already on the first floor, and saw Luigi mingling well with political people. "The Unicorn has been lose since a few weeks ago," said one of them. Luigis asked, "what is that?"

"Unified Neutrino-powered Intelligent Cybernetic Organized Network."

"According to what I've heard, it's the most technologically advanced car. Since powered by neutrinos, subatomic particles capable of providing unlimited and stable energy."