Chapter 6

Steven gets home. He hid the UNICORN in some place near Steven's house. An old garage of an unoccupied house.

Steven entered through the back door, not wanting to wake anyone. As he opened the door, the light suddenly came on as two claps sounded.

Shelda, who has been sitting on a chair facing the back door. "Where have you been, Steven?" Shelda asked.

"Since when were you there?" A drop of sweat fell from Steven's brow.

"It doesn't matter! You disappeared in the early morning, and now you're back home just as the sun is about to rise. Where have you been?"

"I don't think it's a good idea to talk now. I don't want to wake them up. Just talking later."

The girl with red gradient hair showed a digital letter from G-Force. "They're not here. Last night, three G-force members picked them up because the situation was critical."

Steven stops walking, "What do you mean critical situation?"

"I don't know. They just said there's something dangerous that now threatens our family. They've found something dangerous going on in this place."

"Then, why are you still here?" Steven raising his tone. "You could've just called me when I was still far from here!"

Shelda shook her head. "I'm not alone. A few scouts were left here to guard me from hidden places." Shelda adds, "Just to wait for you."

Sweat dropped again from Steven's forehead, Steven faced the door he had come through earlier. Oh heck!

Do they know where I hid the motorbike? Steven went back to the back door.

"Steven! I'm not done yet!" Shelda stands up. "Hey, where are you going?"

Steven's vision was obscured by an incoming call notification on his Quantum-Vision as he walked out the door.

"Steven!" Simon's voice came through under his glasses and Simon's face appeared in his eyes. "What have you done at the illegal racetrack?"

"What?" Steven is in shock. "How do you know? Are you tracking me?"

"Yes. I had been putting a tracking device in your watch when you passed out. You have taken away the motorbike belonging to the CEO of NDI."

Steven wiped sweat out with his hand. "Okay, but I did not steal it. Vice versa, I'm trying to give it back to its owner. Maybe I can join NEDI."

"You don't know what you did, Steven! That was a dangerous place. They can track you. You shouldn't have been there and should've let the G-Force squad work on."

"I've told you to not take the G-force job anymore!"

"I didn't. I just wanna look for information about them by myself. To negotiate with you so that I can get back my project."

"Then, I heard them say that the original owner of Unicorn is the CEO of NEDI."

Something just hits Steven's brain, "And hold on! Didn't this M.O.U.S.E get arrested because of me?"

Steven shows the news directly from his Quantum-Vision to Simon.

"(Sigh) Let me tell this truth as well. The Ceo of NEDI did it on purpose. We-"

"Just get to the point!"

"Right. This vehicle has been set up in order to help us in monitoring their gang movement, pattern, and other information obtained from that Unicorn. Since it was created."

"Which means You've gone too far into the affairs of the G-force. This is our secret mission," Simon said.

Steven be silent for a while. "Steven? Are you still there? Steven!"