chapter three

so here is chapter three. im having writers block so sorry if it sucks. playing one directions new album on loud. hopefully it will help. anyways, im going to start asking questions at the end of each chapter so comment your answers! thanks loves xx!!! ENJOY!!!!

niall's P.O.V.

"lilly?" Out of all people that could have shown up at the hospital, lilly came. That must mean something. i hope.

"you left your phone at my house. i thought you might want it", she spoke so quiet. I could barely hear her. She was hiding her face. trying to look the other way. What happened yesterday? everyting was a blur.

"c-can i have a minute with lilly mum?" i tryed not to sound rude. She smiled then walked out of the room. "What happened yesterday? before i left. Ar-are you ok?" my voice was shaky. Just looking at her made metrembleshe was so beautiful. Even though i could barely see her.

" Nothing. Nothing happened yesterday."Even though she tryed to lie and pretend everything was ok, I was able to see threw her. I knew she wasnt ok. Even if she didnt know that I knew.

"Why are you hiding? Please look at me. I want to see your beautiful face." I stopped, fuck. It slipped. I was expecting a look from her. One that showed she was uncomfortable with what I said. But no, she looked at me with sparkling eyes and rosy red cheeks. Did this mean she liked me?

---------------------------

lillys P.O.V.

Did he just call me beautiful? I could see the shock in his eyes. Did he mean to say that? I couldnt help but smile. Did this mean he liked me?

I turned my head. Revealing my swollen lip and black eye. I covered up most of the bruises and marks with make upbut there were some showing threw. All you could see in his eyes was pain. Was it because he was acually in pain or because he didnt like seeing me like this? Seeing the look in his eyes broke me down. I felt one tear fall then the rest followed.

"lilly. . ." he was silent. I looked down hiding my face and tears. I couldnt hear much. Just a beeping sound and me sobbing. Soon enough there was another crying sound. I looked up to see nialls face turned the other way. Was he crying to?

" youre still beautiful"he wiped his hand across his face then turned back so he was looking at me. He had puffy eyes and lips but he was smiling. he reached his hand out in attempt to grap mine. "Im so, so , so sorry lilly. I didnt mean for any of this to happen. Im so sorry. I should have. . ." I cut him off so i didnt have to hear him say it was his fault. " No niall, dont say your sorry and dont say its your fault either. Its not and you shouldnt be. Its my fault and neither of us would be here like ,this, if i wouldnt have invited you in. Im sorry." I broke down in tears. I couldnt help it. I felt so guilty. This was all my fault.

He finally got a hold of my hand. He squeezed it then spoke, " No lilly. stop. Lets just say its neither of our faults. Just to save us the pain. We have to face the facts, were hurt. Both of us." we stopped talking for minutes on end. I stared at my lap trying hide my tears and my swollen face. He couldnt look away from my face. I dony know why, im hideous right now.

His mom walked in and saw us holing hands so she just walked out. I finally broke the silence, " I think its best I go now" I tryed to leave.

" please stay. I dont want you to get in trouble but i need to know what happened after I left. To both of us."

i took a deep breath then looked up. "My dad got upset because a guy was over. he took me upstairs to talk. Next thing i knew you ran out of the house. When i looked out my window all I saw was you on the rode. Bleeding, not moving." everything got quiet.

" I dont know alot write now but I know your dad didnt give you just a talk. Look at you lilly. You have bruises everywhere. What did he do to you? Please tell me the truth!" he started to cry a little. I stood up letting go of his hand. I needed to leave now. I couldnt tell him the truth. How do i know he wont go tell somebody. That was the last thing i needed

"Thats what happened niall. Beleive it or not. I-I have to go. My dad is waiting outside. I guess ill see you later." I opened the door then left. The last thing i heard was niall saying wait but i just left prettending i didnt hear anything. On my way down to the front of the hospital nialls mom stopped to ask me what we talked about but i didnt say anything back. I jus kept walking. I felt so bad. Just leaving him in the room like that. But i had to. that conversation couldnt go any further.

--------------------------------

question time!!!!

do you like lilly?

do you think lilly should have told him the truth?

do you think lilly has trust issues?

thank you loves xx

ill write chapter four once i get ten reads!!!!