Warning!

Hi! If your reading this know I am grateful for your time and I would just like to say a few things before this story begins.

What's The genre? -Romantasy-Romance and fantasy-
Including Fae, Goddesses and unexpected vile animals that could tear a weak and young human apart with its bear hands -or paws-

Will there be angst?- depending on whether I feel like it, I know there will be a betrayal as mentioned in the description discreetly but I will not be saying anything about it until the time is right.

How many queens are there- 3! And they all contain some sort of power that shall be revealed with time.

What about update times?- I don't have a sat schedule, as a teenage girl I obviously have school and stuff like that and I can't spend all my time writing, but perhaps once a week depending on what free time I get.

Will there be spice?- I honestly have no idea, if there is there will be a trigger warning and I shall try and not put too much important info in the chapter.

Do I have the story set out or is there no plot- honestly I have some planned in a notebook that is stashed somewhere so if that awnsers the question.

Will I interact with comments?- yep! It feels rude not too.

And most importantly, I hope you have a fun time reading, il try and set music at the start of every chapter but that depends!

Read on<3