chapter 5

I slid out of my gown and dressed myself into a more night fitting outfit.

A pair of knitted joggers and an oversized t-shirt. I smiled to myself as I looked into the mirror splayed in the middle off the wall.

My hand dipped behind me to bring my braid to my shoulder, I slowly undo the hair tie and part my hair.

I groaned at the relief of letting the braid go, The weight finally off my head. I slowly stepped away from the mirror and head straight to the comfort of my new bed.

I reminisce in what Rylie had said earlier. I smirked at the fact she could read minds and thought about how i could play with her a little bit now knowing she can do that.

I lowered myself down onto the mattress feeling it sink beneath me.

I puff the pillow up a bit before placing my head down onto them.

My smirk grows to a wide grin as a plan formed in my head to mess with Rylie's head a bit.

After a while i felt my eyes grow heavy and sleep overtook my senses and i drift into darkness.

I twist and turn in my sleep ruffling up the sheets. I groan and smash my palms into my eyelids, rubbling harshly making purple splotches against the darkness. After the slight assault, My eyelids stretch open and i lift myself up onto the heels off my hands and observe the room. My feet swing over the edge of the bed and push myself to my feet and head towards the dresser,

Behind me the sound of a creaking door could be made out if you listen hard enough. I whip my head backwards and look straight at the intruder.

The intruder turns out to be Rylie as she takes long strides towards me and stands infront of me within seconds.

"Yes?" I question as she hands me a black bag.

"I'm taking you somewhere today. Please wear it." She awnsers, hope swirling around her eyes. I nod my head and she smiles before walking out the room again, closing the door.

The bag drops to the ground as i fish out the dress hiding within the dark of its containor.

Its sky blue and shimmers in the correct light. I slowly push the sleeve off the hanger, Clasping the other end of the hanger.

The dress slides off the hanger with ease and i start slipping off my own clothing, letting it fall off my body.

I step infront of the large mirror covering the expanse off the door to my closet.

The dress covers my body as i twirl, lifting the hem of the dress slightly. Letting it hover above the floor. My lips quirk up a tad bit as i take in the image splayed infront of me,

The corset clinging to the curve of my waist and up over the shape of my breasts, the top of the corset hanging just below the tip of my collarbone. The skirts start ruffled, spreading over the bottom of the corset, The skirt starts slowly releasing its hold on my waist and begins trailing out infront of me but overall out the back, where there is no skirt touching me at all.

My eyes catch onto a shiny, blue butterfly clip. Matching the color of my gown exactly.

i grin as i lazily slip a piece of hair inbetween the folds of the clip and release the edges,letting my hands fall beside me. I reach beside me and slip my dagger into the small pocket on the side of the dress.

I look at myself before slowly trecking towards the door and opening it, the creek it makes going straight to my ear as metal scrapes. Making me cringe.

The door rattles closed as Rylies hand clamped tightly around my wrist, cutting off circulation slightly.

Halfway through our trek, the wind circled around us leaving the coldness lingering, Almost like a phantom kiss spraying itself along my skin.