An Offer

outside the pavilion, zhongli and aether were talking about how beautiful liyue was.

Zhongli: tell me, after experiencing the adventure in the godless nation, what do you think of liyue?

Paimon: ...godless nation?

Aether: you mean Mondstadt?

Zhongli: yes, what else? *chuckles*

Aether: uhh, you're wrong. mondstadt's archon has awakened once again from his slumber

Zhongli: ohh? is that so? i don't know such a thing *slight surprised*

Paimon: yes. sometimes it's the wind that sets the wheels of information in motion

Aether: that sounds strange coming from you, paimon *chuckle*

Paimon: hey! paimon's just trying to be a philosopher here! *pouts*

Zhongli: anyway... organizing a rite of parting should be an enlightening part of your journey

Aether: then the rex lapis is really dead?

Zhongli: i can't give you the answer because there are so many gaps in this story. maybe he is still alive out there or maybe...

Paimon: ughhh...

Zhongli: you know, liyue is the most prosperous of the seven countries, defended by the deities and ruled by qixing. thus, diplomatic maneuvers from Fatui will not work here

Aether: so you're saying the real killer by any chance is from the fatui?

Zhongli: haha. your conclusion is too far, the ningguang of qixing... she has always been wary of the fatui. that's most likely why childe wants to utilize the wangsheng funeral parlor connection *growls*

Aether: sounds like they're up to something *shakes head*

Paimon: well, what do you expect from the fatui? *i dunno pose*

as they walked along the street of liyue, they finally arrived at their destination.

Zhongli: we have arrived. the first step in our preparation is to obtain a gift of noctilucous jade worthy of a deity *takes out a bag of mora*

----

above the sky, a palace made of jade floats, watching over the teyvat.

that's the Jade Chamber. a symbol of liyue qixing, her ambition and passion, all poured into this palace.

???: tell me what you came here for, mr...?

Tempest: just call me tempest.

Ningguang: very well. you may also call me ningguang *smile*

Tempest: okay, ning~

Ningguang: *raises eyebrow* i like people who get to the point. but, enough about that. tell me...

*after a while*

Ningguang: hahaha~ are you joking?

Tempest: no. i'm not joking... however it sounds like a joke *laughs*

the atmosphere grew tense as rimu-i mean tempest leaned over and looked at ningguang.

ningguang, who felt like she was being challenged, did the same with a grin on her face.

Ningguang: let's say I accept the offer. what will happen if it's not to your liking?

Tempest: *chuckles* simple. i'll give you this... *takes out a chess-like piece* this is similar to a wish-granting tool, but far superior.

a gnosis. It emits turn null energy along with a small orb of wind floating behind it.

Ningguang: wish-granting tool? hah *mocking* come on, you can make better jokes than that *laughs*

rimu-i mean tempest suddenly snapped his fingers and...

Tempest: let's see... i wish i had a billion mora in a briefcase.

the orb suddenly shone brightly and without realizing it, 10 briefcases appeared in front of him.

it made Ningguang a little surprised, but she kept her composure.

Ningguang: come on... just open it *smile playfully*

once Tempest opened the suitcase, there was no doubt about it. there were a lot of mora tightly packed inside the suitcase. magic? huh! miracle? nah! illusion? pfft!

these are all real... mind manifestation that rimu-ahem i mean tempest uses with gnosis as a catalyst.

Ningguang: *shocked* how .... did that happen!?

Tempest: hehe. i told you, it's a wish-granting tool.

Ningguang: *regains calm* ahem. alright. what a magic show *laughs* anyway... back to the story, what if you... win? what if, what you say matches your prediction?

a big grin appeared on his face for a while.

Tempest: I want you to be mine.

*ding~*

auhtor: ....wow

wow... I mean, wow.

a moment of silence washes over the room for a long time. she didn't know how to react or even speak because of this sudden "proposal"

Ningguang: ...s-sorry, but what? i hope my ears are deceiving me. what do you want? *trying to regain her composure*

Tempest: I want you... to be mine *grin*

silence enveloped Ningguang for a moment as she quickly returned to reality, clearly flustered.

Ningguang: m-me? w-what are you talking about... *confused*

Tempest: yes, you... who else? *chuckles*

Ningguang: hahaha you have a good eyes, but i'm the tianquan of liyue qixing, so- *chuckled*

Tempest: what's so special about that? i want you, no one else *smiles casually*

Ningguang: but I'm from the upper class, also love will just slowing me down to reach-

instantly, Tempest appeared in front of her as he put putting his finger on ningguang's lips.

Tempest: sssh~ give me some time and you'll soon find out who I am *laughs*

Ningguang: *slightly surprised*

Tempest: your silence means you accept my offer~ see you soon, Ning~ *winks*

like the wind, he quickly disappeared leaving behind a slightly blushing ningguang.

her legs didn't have the strength to support her. she quickly fell onto her couch, completely beaten up by the sudden turn of events.

Ningguang: what in the... he must be joking *shakes head*

----

after some fxcking shits, the preparations for the rite of parting has now completed.

zhongli currently waiting for aether and paimon.

Zhongli: ah, you're here. there's no need to order, I've already done so *sips tea*

Aether: you have mora....?

Paimon: *gasp* zhongli's have mora!?

Zhongli: *chuckle* was that supposed to be a compliment? anyway, i ordered some wine-fermented sweet rice balls for you

Paimon: paimon's was always right!

Aether: hnghhhh.... *sighs*

they enjoyed the treat from zhongli while hearing a story from the storyteller named the Iron Tongue Tian.

Tian: ...If it's to your liking, dear customers, i shall continue the tale of lady ningguang's jade chamber~

and the iron tongue tian starts to tell the story about the lady of jade chamber.

-------
hehe... heh... you
enjoy🥮