2.

Y/n pov:

I had tackled Jessie, giving her a tight hug. She lay back on the bench with me almost on top of her. She hugged me back before frantically hitting my back.

I let her go to see that I was, quite literally 'squeezing the air out of her'.

"Ya! Are you trying to kill me!?" She said flicking my forehead..

"Ow! What was that for!" I said whining, putting my hands both on the warm spot.

"Control your strength!" She said crossing her arms and looking away from me. Before side eyeing me, with both made eye contact.

We instantly broke out laughing. The feeling of the food old days washing over us. We stood up and gave each other a proper hug.

"I missed you" I said, laying my head into her neck.

"I missed you, too.." we stayed like that for a while.

Until I got bored and started giving her my signature hug. Rocking her from left to right bringing a smile to her face as she laughed. We parted looking at each other.

"So, how has life been?" I say grabbing my suitcase. Looking at her and just being in aw of how pretty, she was tall, slim. Everything I wanted to be..

"Well life has been great and my roommates are amazing. Jina is a great cook so you two will cook, Kitty is basically a cat so I figure you'll get along, Hope is just a ball of sunshine, so I guess you two will get along, Nami loves reading so you two can get along, Minnie loves to dance and so Hope so you'll get along, TaeTae loves to be weird so you'll get along and Kookie is good at everything so-"

"So we'll get along?" I said already knowing what she was gonna say, we started walking out of the park, the birds singing and the heat was pleasant.

"Yeah, you will." She says chucking a bit rubbing the back of her head. "So what else? Oh yeah! I have a boyfriend and he came to pick us up!" She says pointing to a car at the front of the park.

"A boyfriend? Dang girl! You already got a boy?" I say acting dramatic. "I'm almost jealous!" I say feigning distress.

"Still a drama queen?" She says looking at me with her playful smile.

"Still a flat chest?" I say as she stops her mouth dropping to the floor, I continued to walked, trying not to laugh.

"Y/n!" She says as she starts running after me.

I ran out of the gate and stopped next to the car and dodging her each time she tried to catch or tackle me.

A man came out of the car looking at us trying not to laugh. And lord he was fine as fuck.

I was staring and forgot about Jessica who finally tackled me to the ground.

"What were you saying!?" She says on top of me pressing her hands against my chest. Which was ofc painful because my chest was big.

"Ow! Ow!" I say trying to get her off of me "that hurts!"

"Apologize!" She says pressing harder

At this point I was laughing and trying to get myself together enough to be able to escape.

"This is sexual harrassment! I will get you arrested if you won't get yo flat ass off of me!" This pissed her off even more and she pressed harder

"Ok! Ok! Ok!, I'm so sorry!" I say still laughing. "Now get off of me!"

"Do that again! And I won't let you go next time" she says crossing her arms.

"Do it again. It made me feel kinky" I say standing up.