3.

Third pov:

"Y/n!?" Jessica shouted as she looked at me frantically. "What are you doing!?"

"I actually don't know. Because this guy came out of nowhere and something happens and this happens. Long story short: My instincts kicked in." I said letting go of his arms and sitting up.

He flinched a bit, I ignored it as I kept talking to Jessica when he said.

"I didn't come out of nowhere, I came through the door" he said with a smug smirk on his face.

"Oh really? I thought you came out of my ass. Thanks for informing me." I say sarcastically.

"Jessie, who are these people?" I say looking up at her.

"Y/n, these are my roommates." She said smiling awkwardly.

I blinked a few times.

"But aren't thy girls? The names-" I say one of them cutting me off.

"Oh she must be talking about the nicknames, Jessica gave us." Said one.

"Huh?" I was just dumbfounded at this point."nicknames?"

"Jina, is me, Jin" said a tall handsome man with pretty lips.

"Kitty, the name's Yoongi" Said another with a cold face, pale skin and a round face, for some reason it made me think of my round face.

"Hope, but it's Hoseok" said another with a big smile, he was really handsome. When he said Hoseok I automatically thought of a horse.

"Nami, please call me Namjoon" another sad he ad such a deep voice!!!!!!
Like Ahhhh!!! 'ho needs porn when you got this deep voice' she thought to herself.

"Minnie, just call me daddy-" he said but was cut of by a smack in the head. Namjoon get him and glare and looked at him."ok, ok, it's Jimin" he finally said, the man was handsome. Like what is it with Asian men!!!!

"TaeTae, but it's Taehyung" said another and fuck as he hot. Eyes that pierced through me and he was good looking.

"Kookie, just call me Jungkook baby girl" the man who was under me said. His tone flirty.

"Lord, this is just drama" I say a bit embarassed now. "And please don't call me 'baby girl'."

"Oh, sorry for this. I should get off of you now." I say standing up and untie his wrists.

"Wait, come on sit back, that felt nice." He said, whining as I got off of him.

"No thanks, bunny boy" I said standing up but was pulled back down by him.

"Not so fast " he said keeping her down,"what's with the 'bunny boy'?"

"You look like a bunny so, I'll call you bunny boy" I said finally getting off of him.

I could see Jimin and Taehyung chuckling. As Jungkook stood up and
sat down on a chair, he crossed his legs and layed back leaning against the chair and he looked like a boss.

"Well, if we're using that logic. Than I'll call you Choco girl" he said chuckling.

I chuckled a bit seeing the other boys laughing as well. I looked at Jessica, she wasn't laughing but glaring at me, once she saw my eyes she immediately smiled. It was her fake smile.

By now I could tell the difference between her expressions. I must be imagining it.

After some time me and the boys got to know each other better. It turned out that this is Namjoon's house that he inherited from his grandparents. And since I had kin eyesight. I could see the boys looking at each other lovingly.

It made me smile to see another couple.

Maybe I should find someone...

Nah!

I rolled my eyes mentally, at my thoughts.

I look at them chuckling at Jin's dad jokes. I actually found them kinda funny.

The other boys rolled their eyes playfully at him. I could see them laughing at his laugh.

It low key reminded me of window wipers.

Jin seemed happy to see me laughing at them. It made me happy to see his smile.

I noticed that Jessica want in the room any more. So I excused myself.

As I walked up stairs the laughter slowly faded away, it was so quiet I could hear my sneakers squeak on the floor.

I weirdly felt uneasy. The light from under her door flickering.

I knocked on the door, waiting for her to open the door.

The door open to Jessica, she looked annoyed as soon as she saw my face.

"H-hey, are you ok?" I said backing away a bit.

"Ofc, I am! Why wouldn't I be?!" She said coming out of her room. Slowly walking to me her eyes flickering. And her voice sounded, not Jessica...

"Even though it seems that you and the boys are getting along well.." she said gripping my shoulder "to well, maybe"
Her eyes darkened as her grip tighten.

She pushed against the wall. Putting her other hand on my shoulder gripping it tightly. Her hands slowly moving closer to my neck.

"Why, you.." was the last thing she said before turning around and slamming her door.

I slid down the wall. Taking a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Water stung my eyes, My heart rate increased, lips start to quiver, and my voice gets shaky. Then the waterworks begin to flow.

'I feel shitty' I thought as I got up, went to my room, locked the door and sobbed into my pillow.

Thanks for reading sorry if it's short. But I'm really tired so bye and thank you for reading my book.

919 words.