Chapter 45

warning: if you have watched one tree hill then you will probably know what happens ;) XD

sam pov

i woke up to my blanket being ripped off of me.

i sat up, "ah. what the hell mom?!"

"REALLY SAM?! what the fuck is wrong with you?! selena tried to help you last night and you tell her you hate her?! what the fuck?!"

i chuckled, "i did not say i ha-"

"oh yes you did. selena was bawling her eyes out last night sam! god she is so in love with you sam! she never stopped! and you were a bitch to her!"

i sighed, "well it is her fault that kendall-"

"BULLSHIT SAM! THAT WAS YOUR FUCKING FAULT! YOU FUCKED UP YOUR OWN MARRIAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE WHO YOU TRULY LOVE!"

i stood up, "I LOVE KENDALL!"

"DON'T TELL ME THAT! TELL HER! IF YOU LOVE KENDALL THEN GO GET HER!"

"SHE'S GONE MOM! SHE WON'T ANSWER MY CALLS. SHE WON'T LET ME IN HER HOUSE. SHE SAID SHE IS DONE! OKAY? AND I NOW OFFICIALLY HAVE TWO FAILED MARRIAGES! ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW MOM?! GREAT YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE A FAILURE AT LIFE! I KNOW I FUCKED UP, I KNOW I'M A MESSED UP PERSON AND I KNOW I DISAPPOINTED MY FATHER! BUT I DON'T NEED TO FUCKING HEAR WHAT I ALREADY KNOW! SO JUST STOP!" i screamed and ran out fo the house, slamming the door behind me.

where can i go where i know i won't be judged?

perfect idea sam...

taylor pov

after sam left i sighed.

great. sam is pissed and driving. and upset.

i looked at a picture of sam and her dad when she was littled.

i chuckled, "i'm really trying here." i said.

i decided to just wait for sam to come home.

"what movies does she ha-oh valentines day! i'm in this one!" i cheered to myself and played it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Los Angeles County Jail

sam pov

i sat down at the metal table and then terry did.

"so how have you been sam?"

"two of my marriages failed so i'm a disappointment to the world. i decided to visit the one person who shares that spotlight." i barked back at her.

she looked down at her hands, "look sam before you yell i just-"

"you killed my father terry. you took the one person who meant the most to me away. and then you left me for dead. and for what? drugs? alcohol? coo-toes to you mom because you got me just as fucked up as you are. not only did you leave me but you tried to kill my adoptive mother. not once but twice! you kidnapped me when i was coming home from the army and tortured me! what can you possibly say for yourself right now huh?" i said and crossed my arms.

she sniffled, "i'm sorry." she whispered.

i sighed in frustration.

"you made my life a living nightmare. if it wasn't for you my father would still be here! i would be happy! i would still be a family-"

"YOU WERE BETTER OFF!" she screamed at me.

i stopped and stared at her bewildered, "what." i spit.