11

Neither there were names, nor photos. here was no real description of the club itself, only the name. Sunset'.

This is not going to be fun.... in any way. Too loud, too many people and too stuffy. Why did people do this to themselves? It's fun. Supposedly.

A small enthusiastic gasp escaped Sierra as she sat down on the couch after arriving at her temporary home and closing the door behind her. There was still some time until tonight. But what did 'tonight' mean? It could mean many things.

Drugs. That was what it was all about. There was a drug dealer in Sunset who had to be tracked down. Afterwards, tomorrow morning, Ross should be told who he was. There was no need to mention the time.

•••

As it turned out, it was the Sunset, an extremely popular and well-attended club. It was just before eight and already packed, which was impressive since they only let people in at half past seven. To make matters worse, Sierra felt quite out of place.

Everything seemed normal. At least to Sierra. Whether that was really the case, she couldn't say, because she wasn't a clubber. Never. Wait and see.

That was why Sierra had quickly gone to town to buy a dress and matching shoes. It was safe, because it could not be excluded that there was a dress code here and that the bouncer would not let her in because she was not dressed smartly enough.