Chapter Twelve

**A/N: Guess it's time to find out everyone's role in this game.**

The car hummed gently as we drove, making Niall smile from the smooth ride. We were on our way to our little cabin, the only way we could do anything in peace without anyone around.

"You think you've really cracked the stalker mystery?" Niall sung, swaying side to side. He was peering out the window, a smile of satisfaction on his face as he looked out at the trees that we were quickly passing.

"I think it's Harry still." Niall said.

"What's with your personal grudge against Harry?" I asked him. I peeked over to Niall who was staring out the window with a grumpy face resting on his hands.

"It's that freaking curly hair. It makes people trust him but he's totally got the hots for you. I'll kick his tall lanky butt!"

"You think he'll kill you to get me?" I asked Niall.

"He can try to go against me but there's no way he'll win. I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch-"

I cut him off by saying, "No more Nicki Minaj for you, you're cut off!" I yelled. He howled in laughter slapping the dashboard.

"You're so strange." I told him as we pulled up to the small cabin.

" I'm strange, yet you take us to a cabin in the woods once we have a stalker. Have you not been keeping up with horror movies? If monsters start attacking us like in the movie I'm killing you."

"Then how about you don't read anything in Latin and I won't either." I said patting his thigh. Niall smiled and kissed my cheek as we got out the car.

I walked inside, followed by Niall who was staring at everything like it was new to him. He ran inside ahead of me, looking around in awe.

" What's up Ni?" I asked him, shutting the door behind me. "It's not like it's your first time here."

"It's not that, it's just that this place feels weird." He told me. I shrugged simply, not really understanding what he was saying. Niall was just being paranoid.

I walked over to the the chair that sat before the fire place, sitting down comfortably on it. Niall joined me, crinkling his nose. "You smell musky." He said.

"Dude, that's not nice, I don't wear cologne. Not much anyways. I'm sure it's just the woods." I told him.

"You're really relaxed right now." Niall said yawning. "A two and a half hour drive does that to you huh?" He whispered, falling asleep on me. I leaned my head against his, looking at the door, making sure it's completely locked up before joining him in dream land.

"Gosh you look so peaceful." I heard. I stirred slightly, not really sure what the hell I was dreaming about. That's when I felt a sharp pain on my face that made me wake up.

I opened my eyes, taking a sharp intake of breath and staring into amber brown eyes. "You're dead." I whispered.

Zayn smiled kindly as he waved, bending closer to kiss my lips gently. "Gosh I've wanted to do that for the longest!" He said, our faces closer in proximity.

"Am I dreaming?" I asked.

"Fortunately you're not." A voice came from my right. I turned and saw Liam gazing at Niall with such admiration.

I nudged Niall over and over until he woke up. His eyes grew big one he saw Zayn and he nearly jumped out of the chair. "Holy fuck you're alive!" He screamed. He turned and noticed Liam and a small yelp escaped his lips.

"You're too cute for your own good!" Liam said, grabbing Niall's arm. He yanked Niall over to him easily, pressing his lips against a protesting Niall.

I started to move but Zayn pounced on my lap, smiling fondly at me. His hands traveled down my face as he stared into my eyes. "How is this possible?" I asked him.

"Liam's a genius. Everything was his idea, he thought it'd get your guard down. That eventually you would come here to where I was staying." He told me.

I looked at him with a frown, glancing over to Niall and Liam. Niall was struggling, punching the huge guy who was laughing. "What the hell is wrong with you sickos? Where is Harry hiding?" I yelled.

Both boys paused slightly, their faces turning into ones of disgust. "Harry didn't want to come. He chickened out." Liam spat. I looked at him in confusion and Niall slapped Liam in the face.

"I love you!" Zayn screeched, his eyes holding a crazed expression. He was stronger than he looked as he held my hands down. I struggled against Zayn managing to throw him off of me, much to his surprise. He looked at me with a shocked expression and Liam got up to help his friend, allowing for Niall to get closer to me. I grabbed his arm and tried to get over the chair as those two looked at us. Niall grabbed the nearst thing he could to hit someone with, a lamp that he yanked out of the socket. Niall held this savage expression as I picked up something as well. 

"So they're going to try to fight us?" Liam asked, a bemused expression upon his face. He looked skeptical about us threatening to fight them. 

The front door opened quickly and Harry leaned against the door, his hair dripping against his face from the rain that poured outside. Harry looked at us with ice cold eyes. He looked completely pissed at the sight of us. "Fucking A, I just couldn't keep myself away." He hissed, walking inside to join us. He slammed the door shut in annoyance as he walked over to us, glaring directly at me. "I really hate you."

"And now you know where your hate mail came from." Zayn chuckled.

**A/N: So this is that. Thing is Harry is indeed not a fan of Louis. Good so far?**