Chap 8

Chap 8
A "Normal" Day

Air-chans POV...

Today was an average day just like the rest.

The family would eat, Azazel would threaten Akuma, Akuma would run away to who knows where, and Azazel would scream his name while he ran, then Raphael would try to calm her down.

And the day would continue after that.

But this time something strange happened.

Akuma was doing what he always does.

Wander.

This time he was wandering in the forest.

No direct location he wants to go.

'It's so hard to find something new, all there is are trees, flowers, and birds.' Akuma thought as he continued walking.

《System connecting...System connected.》

'What was that.' Akuma thought as he looked around trying to find something suspicious in his surroundings.

《System transferring...Target body too fragile for transfer, system retrying, system unable to transfer, enabling force transfer.》

Akuma was in a defensive pose as he looked around to find the owner of the voice.

But suddenly there was an intense pain in his head.

Akuma fell to the floor as he grasped his head.

'Ouchie.' Akuma thought as the intense pain increased.

《Transfer causing target pain...Continuing transfer, transfer 95% done.》

Akuma grasped his head harder as the voice caused his head to feel like it was about to shatter.

Akuma tried to gain control over his body as he attempted to rush home.

Akuma sprinted as fast as he could until he saw his home.

But when he was out of the forest the voice came back.

《Transfer complete, beginning system data, host energy rapidly depleting, enabling rest mode.》

Akuma was almost at his house, when his entire body felt heavy.

'So close...So tired.' Akuma thought as he fell into a deep sleep.

《Beginning data transfer, while host replenishes energy.》

Short Timeskip...

A couple hours passed.

Akuma's parents were getting worried.

"We should go look for him, he hasn't been gone for this long before, what if something happened to him, what if he's lost, what if he's injured, what if he's dea-" Azazel was rapidly tapping her foot onto the floor as she paced back and forth.

"Calm down, panicking will do us no good in this situation, let's just go look for him, I'm sure he has a reason why he's not home yet." Raphael said, assuring his wife.

"Once again you're right, let's just hurry, ahhh I hope he's alright." Azazel said as she opened their front door and walked outside only to be greeted by Akuma's unconscious body.

"AKUMA!" Azazel rushed towards Akuma's body as she activated healing magic.

"Where's the injury, is everything alright, why aren't you talking, Akuma wake up!" Azazel said as she began shaking his unconscious body.