Q's & A's

Me : Ma !

Mama : What

Me : where you going ? ... Are you gonna explain ?

Mama : I told you Ian gotta explain nothing .. It was just a kiss

Me : it looked like more then that to me .. And his zipper was open like what the hell !!!????

Mama : don't you ever fix yo mouth to cuss in my house ! He had went to the restroom .. And that kissed caught me by surprise!! So leave it alone !

Me : he talm bout " Guess I'll be seeing ya " !! Umm imma get to the bottom of this I promise !! Cuh that was out of line

****mama Walks off ***

Me : then u wonna walk off ughh!

Me : ( shouting up stairs ) Maybe that's why dad left !

Mama : Say What ? ... WHAT THE FUCC YOU WONNA GET OFF YO CHEST ! !

Me: that's why dad leeef.... ( interrupt by a hard SLAP )

Mama : before you run yo mouth know what your talking about . Oka I left him yo father was a dirty Scum Bag !! Ohh yea I said it .. You wonna know the truth yo Auntie was there she knows it ... I thought I could trust him all that changed when .. Michelle was pouncing on him !

Me : ( loud Crying )

( Marcel and Trelle enters )
Mama : in DONE ! With the secrets . I'm DONE .. FUCC dis !! Fucc him ( crying) My sister MY OWN SISTER , she always wanted to be me ALWAYS ...I tried to shoot the bitch I tried ... Goshh I didn't have the strength .... WHAT DID I DO WRONG !

Trelle : Ma Breathe Oka ,

Mama : Don't tell me what to do . You was More Stress Added on . SOME DAYS I wanted to die .. Die I tell ya !!! All beCause of that man .. To her , on the regular !!! Ughhh Call HIM CALL MICHELLE ASK HER THE QUESTIONS!
Mama : fucc dis Trelle roll up my Blunt !