Hell Will Pay

Dad : hey love bug , it's Daddy , if you can hear me I need you to do something for me .. Pull through this because I don't wonna have to go about this in another way .!

Chanel : hey what you doing here ?
Dad: this is my child too ! Right?
Chanel : Yes, well you didn't care then , why you here now ?
Dad:fuck that ! You looking good Nell, whatchu been doing ?
Chanel : Nigga get a life , and thanks . It's good to know that your able to see what your missing out on huh ?
Dad: I am huh, want you show me what I'm missing out on !
Chanel: how about you step out and let me pray for my child before I go .
Dad: ugh you and that God shit ! Don't take to long , we need to talk ! (Leaves out)
Chanel : God it's me again coming to you and thanking you because I know that some of us don't realize the changes ,but I do father and I thank you . I just ask that you continue doing what your doing Amen . I love you Cali !
****************************
Dad: Aye do me a favor .
Chanel: and what will that be ?
(Begins to kiss her neck)
Dad:Ian have sex in awhile and I'm beginning to think that I am a lil frustrating.
Chanel: oh hell Nah
Dad: aye come on . Who gone know ?(feeling his way up her dress )
Chanel: but ugh ... Ugh .. .. What about .. Ugh ......(moaning )