Blink of an Eye

(Later that night .)

Chanel : (pulling up to the house ) Where is that Damn girl ? She should have been here ..(pulls outs phone and calls Cali)

Cali : (voice mail: Aye wassup this Cali SwagDuster sorry Ian answer the phone , yo call just might not be important right now , I will hit you up later peace )

Chanel :( calls Michelle ) Chelle have you heard from Cali tonight ?

Michelle : earlier , she went to get hot lil party on the strip .. Let that girl have fun , leave her a long she's young and smart !

Chanel : nah she leaf the party upset and was on her way home about 20 minutes ago ... The party right down the street ...! WHERE ARE YOU?

Michelle :call her , and on the back road on the way to your house , you forgot we got movie night tonight .

Chanel : I did 5 times No answer .

Michelle : I'm calling now ...but if she ( stops talking ..stops in fright )

Chanel: what ?

Michelle : she driving in her car with the Go Cali on her license plate?

Chanel : yea , you found her

Michelle : ............Call the ambulance.. She had a wreck

Chanel: (crying ) I'm coming , I'm coming !

Michelle : (makes a call ) hello I need an ambulance, my niece had a wreck on 156 lakeview rd , I need the medical team NOW!

********7minutes later *******
Ambulance team: get back ma'am the other teams have to do there jobs .

Officer : it looks like the car flipped more than one .

Chanel: (pulls up yelling ) Oh my God my baby , my baby .... Mumbling a prayer .

Michelle: I see her arm ?

Officer : who's

Michelle : my niece right there look ( tear drops down her eyes)

( there in a word of silence she  lays , with a piece of the car on top of her leg and bruises on the body , knocked out cold ... Body dangle as she is being prepare for the hospital)