Out of Sight out of Mind

Nothing hurts more than seeing someone you care about hurting , a person can be with you one minute and in a blink of an eye gone or hurt to death .. Cherish every little moment and reminisce of the big ones with laughter -fantasii_x1

Marcel : ma ! We gotta go visit Cali in 5 minutes I hope your dressed.

Trelle : she still have came out that room?

(🚗Car pulls up with Bunni, Michelle and Grandma inside )

Grandma: y'all ready ?

Marcel : ma not , she have step foot out the room .

Grandma : (knock on the door) Chanell baby you gotta come out of there , your child needs you . Come out of there oka..... Answer me !

Bunni : excuse me , I'm going in !

(Bunni walked into a dark room with a lil glimpse of faded sunlight , and the smell of dark liquor and smoke ) Chanel its me ( reaching to turn on the light )

Chanel : NO DONT

Bunni : ok ok I want just hear me out , I love you and I know times are hard but you have to get yourself together , I know this is one of the hardest things to deal with but .. God got chu , and her . She gonna pull thru I promise .

Chanel : (mumbling and crying ) I don't know what else to do , my child by god my child ! The one that blooms like a flower in the glimpse of moonlight , that sparkles like an ocean of diamonds.. My baby girl , fighting for Her Life in a game of Death Ball !

Bunni : don't think of it like that Chel , you will never know how she doing if you don't go and check , she's been in there for almost a week she needs to hear your voice !

( they manage to get chanel in the car )