chapter 1

CALI POV
I wake up around 7 am, checking my phone to see a text from Chris. He was wondering if I was coming to the warehouse today to see him and his brothers. I respond to his text and tell him I'll be heading that way in a bit. I get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen where I am greeted by my roommates. I live with 4 friends I went to high school with, Logan, Maya, Micheal, and Lucas.

We all moved here from Toronto when we were 18. Me and Micheal dated for a year but ended due to me finding out he was texting another girl behind my back. He is overall just a toxic person. I can tell Micheal gets jealous of Chris though but I don't care, he lost me and i'm thankful to be in a loving relationship. You may ask why I still live with them. Well, Lucas, Maya, and Logan are still my best friends. They were totally supportive of me when we broke up, obviously. I wanted to stay in LA still but didn't have anyone else to live with. Me and  Micheal are okay now. We don't have much of a friendship anymore which I'm totally fine with.
Me and Chris have been together for almost a year now and it's been the best. I've never been with someone who makes me feel as good as Chris does.

I tell my roommates what I have going on for the day and I make my way up to my bathroom. I take a quick body shower and do my hair. I decided to straighten it. For my outfit, I wore black biker shorts and a black crop top that says "Sturniolo" on the front, gotta reap the bf what can I say? ;). I grab my bag and water bottle and head to the front door, I slip on my Vans and go to my car.

I arrived at the Warehouse about 30 minutes later.

"Hey," I say, walking over with a grin on my face.
"Hi love," Chris says while flashing me a toothy smile.
Once I reach him I put my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.
He pulls my waist close to him. I look up and give him a quick peck on the lips and one of my cheeks afterward.
We spent the afternoon hanging out at the Warehouse, the boys going on business calls and I spent the time working on my jewelry brand.

CHRIS POV
Cali gets up from the table and walks over to me.
"What's your plan now?" Cali asks.
"Well, I was hoping you would come stay the night?" I smile.
"Well I don't know, you might have to convince me" she shoots me a toothy grin.
I smirk at her.
"Fine, I suppose so," Cali states.
Me and my brothers and Cali walk out to our cars, I hop into Cali's and we start heading to our house.

Some time passed and we ended up ordering a pizza and playing Mario Party on Nick's Switch.
"Bro you are such a cheater Matt!" Nick yells.
"Shut up Nick it's literally impossible to cheat while playing Mario Party," Matt says back while squinting his eyes at Nick.
"Whatever I am going to bed, it's 2 am," Nick says.
Matt, Nick, Cali, and I get up from the couch and begin to make our way to our bedrooms.

CALI POV
Me and Chris walk into his room, Chris closing the door and locking it behind him.
I walk over to his bathroom which is located in his room.

I start to put my hair up into a ponytail while looking in the mirror, examining myself.
I can see smudged mascara on the bottoms of my eyes. While looking at myself in the mirror, my eyes pan down and I see two hands appear, wrapping around my waist.
"What are you thinking about?" Chris questions.
"Thinking about how I look like a raccoon with my makeup from earlier".
"You don't look like a raccoon you dork, you look beautiful," Chris says as he spins me around and places his lips onto mine. Making my hair fall and land in front of my face.
I place my hands around his neck and I lean into his kiss, deepening it.
After a few seconds, I separate from the kiss and look at him, examining his eyes.
"You always know what to say" I smile.
Chris tucks the pieces of hair that fell in front of my face and gives me a heartfelt look.
"I only speak the truth," he says while cupping my face with his hands.
Chris and I crawl into bed and put "Manifest" on his TV. Chris pulls me into his chest and squeezes me.
"You're gonna suffocate me" I giggle.
"That's okay," he says.
I pull away and scoff at him, he flashes me a smile.
He pulls my face towards his and gives me a quick kiss on the lips and then one on the cheek.
"I love being with you," Chris says with a soft smile.
"I love being with you too".

————————————————————-

hi! I hope you guys like it so far.
I don't know what to think about this, I wrote this bored on a plane lol and it's just been sitting in my notes.

also, this story probably won't be long. Ten chapters max lol
- M