chapter 3

CALI POV
I decided to stay at my house last night because I'll need my stuff to get ready for the party.
I'm wearing an Emerald Green lace bodysuit, a black leather mini-skirt, and black heels. I curled my hair and pinned a couple of my front pieces back and to finish the look I put on my silver necklace that has the letter "CS" on it. Chris got it for me on our 6 month anniversary.
I headed downstairs to see if Lucas and Maya were ready to go, they were going to come with me.
"Wow you look really nice Cali" I hear behind me.
I turn around and I see Micheal standing over me, looking me up and down, smirking.
I don't say anything back to him, I give him a questioned look and turn around and head for the door.
"I'll be in the car!" I yelled.
Since when was he interested in complimenting me, weird.
I'm sitting in the passenger seat of Lucas's car and I feel my phone buzz from inside my purse.
*Text from "Chris<3"*
"We are at Sabs now, we will be outside in the back when you get here. I'm excited to see you, baby".
Awh he makes me feel like a kid.
I text him back and let him know we are on our way.

Me, Lucas and Maya enter the house, they immediately depart from me to try to find some of our friends.
"SHUT UP BESTIE, YOU LOOK SO GOOD, STOP."I hear someone say to me.
I look over and I see Nick looking at me with his jaw dropped.
"Chris is gonna die when he sees you," he says walking over to me, hugging me.
I chuckled.
"Thank you, Nick, you're so sweet," I say, kissing his cheek.
"I normally don't get very dressed up so I hope Chris likes it," I say chuckling at Nick.
"He will," he smiles.
"He and Matt are outside," Nick says.
I nodded at Nick and headed outside.

CHRIS POV
Matt and I were standing outside with some of our friends.
"Bro and then she left I'm so annoyed dawg," Skylar says, "I'm like half listening to the group I'm more focused on finding Cali.
I see a girl walking out from inside, I turn to Matt to say something to him but swing my head back to her realizing it was my girlfriend.
I watched her as she was analyzing the crowds of people, looking for us.
I swear my heart stopped when we locked eyes, she looked incredible.
I start walking over to Cali, we collided into each other and my hands land on her hips.
"How are you my girlfriend? You are so hot" I say, chuckling, lifting one of my hands, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Shhhhh" Cali says and then places her lips onto mine.
"Hmmmm, No" I mumble, then deepening our kiss.
I pull Cali closer to me.
I depart from our kiss and take in her presence.
I lift one of my hands and place it on her face, cupping one of her cheeks.
"You look so beautiful, look at your outfit, oh my gosh I can't keep my eyes off of you," I say.
Cali pulls me in for a hug and we both stand there, holding each other.
"YO CHRIS, CALI" we hear someone yell.
We both look up and it's a guy with a camera.
"Can I get a picture of you two?" the guy asks.
"Sure man," I say, stepping back from Cali and then putting my arm around her shoulders.
Cali moves closer to me and puts her hand on my chest for the picture and smiles.
*snap*
"Thanks!, it will be posted tomorrow on my Instagram, it's @huntermoreno".
Cali and I smile at him while he walks away.
"C'mon, I wanna say hi to Matt," Cali says while grabbing my hand, and leading me toward my brother.