chapter 4

CALI POV
We have been at this party for about 3 hours and I'm getting tired, wanting to go back to Chris's.
Chris went off with Nick somewhere and I'm standing with Lucas and others.
"Yeah LA has been great! We love it here" Lucas says to one of the others.
"Hey I'm gonna find Chris I'm wanting to head home to his house, I'll text you," I say to Lucas.
"Sounds good Cali," Lucas says while bringing me into a hug.

I walk all over the house trying to find any of the Triplets, this place is huge.
I open door after door to different rooms and nothing.
I walk up to a door and as I go to open it I hear some kind of commotion through the door.
My eyebrows furrowed.
I opened the door and I swear what I saw made my heart stop.
I saw Chris pinned against the wall kissing another girl.
"Chris!?" I yelled.
Chris pushes the girl off of him.
"Cali no this is not what it looks like," Chris says with panic in his eyes.
I felt my heart drop to my stomach.
My eyes started to drown in tears, I turned around and head for the staircase.
"Cali what is going on?!" Matt and Nick say running over to me.
I look back at Chris, I can see tears welling in his eyes, I look behind him and see the girl just smirking at me.
"Stop Cal-" Chris says as he grabs my wrist.
"No!" I scream at Chris, bawling now. I ripped my wrist out of his grasp. I make my way through the house and head to the front door and start making my way back home.

CHRIS POV
Me, Nick, and Matt were hanging out with others at the party when Nick had to go to the bathroom.
I went with him hoping I'd run into Cali.
I was checking different rooms for her but I couldn't seem to find her.
I opened another door and saw a girl sitting on the bed
It was Cynthia, my ex.
I broke up with her because she started to get really obsessed with me.
"Hey," she smiled.
"Uh hi sorry I was just looking for someone," I say.
"Can you help me with something Chris? I can't find my vape" she said.
I thought it might have been a bad idea and I should have turned around but we broke up a year ago. She must be less crazy now.
I walked over to the bed and the nightstand to see if I could see her vape.
"You look really handsome tonight, I've seen you with your girlfriend, taking pictures and stuff together, so cute." She chuckled, standing up.
"Have you been watching me?" I said annoyedly.

I turned to face Cynthia to tell her I can't see it but she grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall, making all of the items on the nightstand fall over.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled.
She grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine.
I hear the door open and I see Cali standing there.
Tears start streaming down her face.
"Chris!?"

"Cali it's not what it looks like!" I say as I push Cynthia off of me.
I run over to Cali and grab her wrist.
"Stop Cal-"
"No!" She cuts me off.
I see my girlfriend storm out and make her way to the front door.
"What is wrong with you!" I yell at Cynthia.
She just smiles at me.
I walk out of the room and see my brothers standing there with blank faces.
"Chris, what did you do?" Nick says.
I storm out and head for the door after Cali but she is long gone.