The Entrance Exam

Just so you know, YN and Frisk know about One For All and Izuku's relationship with All Might.  Also, here's a good theme for YN:

Inko: Izuku?  He left about a half hour ago, said he had something to do before the exam.  You should hurry and get going too, you only have an hour to get there.

My eyes widened.  Shit, I knew I slept too long!  I ran upstairs, knocking on Frisk's door.  I didn't hear an answer, so I opened it... and saw Frisk wearing her shorts and no top.  I froze as she looked at the door, tilting her head.

Frisk: What?

YN: I-I-I'm sorry, we have to g-get going.

I slammed the door, my face turning blue.  My blood is blue, so my face turns blue instead of red when I blush.  A minute later she came out and we left, saying goodbye to Inko and walking to the bus.  We got on and sat down, seeing that we'd be there in forty minutes.

YN: Um... Frisk?

Frisk: Hm?

She looked at me with that same adorable blank stare.

YN: I... I'm sorry for walking in on you.  I should've asked if you were dressed.

Frisk: It's fine.  I don't mind... when it's you.

She whispered the last part, but I still heard it and blushed.

YN: So, are you ready for the exam?

She didn't respond, and I felt something land on my shoulder.  I looked to see her leaning against me, snoring softly.  I smiled and patted her head.

TIMESKIP

YN: Frisk, we're here.

I nudged her a bit and she sat up.  She rubbed her eyes, and stood up.

YN: You ready?

She nodded and hugged me, burying her face in my chest.  She's about 5'3, and I'm 5'8.  She looked up at me, a small smile on her face.

Frisk: What if we aren't in the same class?

YN: If... no, WHEN we both make it, I'll make sure that we are.

She nodded and let go, and we got off the bus.  We reached the door to see a girl talking to Izuku, who seemed to be frozen.  We walked over.

YN: Hey Izuku.

He was still in a trance.  I sighed and held my hand out to the girl.

YN: Sorry about my friend, he's not good with... people.  I'm YN Sans, and this is Frisk Dreemur.

Frisk waved a bit and hid behind me.

Uraraka: I'm Ochaco Uraraka.  Well, I'm going inside, it was nice meeting you all!

She ran inside, and I shook Izuku by the shoulders.

YN: Snap out of it, lady-killer.

He shook his head a bit and his eyes widened.

Izuku: Woah... I just talked to a girl!

YN: But... you... you didn't even... okay, yeah, whatever.

I sighed and the three of us walked inside.

TIMESKIP

Frisk and I stepped off our bus.  After some guy chewed out Izuku (and I stepped up and roasted the shit out of him... metaphorically speaking) we found out that most people were separated from other people who they knew, so nobody would have an advantage.  I still got lucky enough to be with Frisk, but Izuku's at a different testing center.  Oh well, you can't win 'em all.  I put in my earbuds, putting on Megalovania.

Present Mic: GO!

I ran ahead of the other students, forming a G.B. on both of my arms.  I pointed them straight down and fired, blasting myself into the air.  I landed on a roof, looking out over the fake city to try and find easy villains.  I spotted a group of three pointers and got to work.

TIMESKIP

I looked behind me, seeing the path of destruction I'd cut through the faux villain.  I smirked and ran towards another, but someone beat me to it.  Her eyes were glowing orange.

YN: You alright, Frisk?

She looked at me and nodded.  Suddenly the ground started shaking, and I jumped forward and caught Frisk as she fell off the robots.  I held her bridal style as I jumped up to a rooftop.  She blushed a little bit, and so did I when I noticed how I was holding her.  I set her down, and she walked over to the edge of the rooftop.

YN: What the hell is that?

A few blocks away, there was a massive robot.  It was easily taller than the tallest building in the testing center.

Frisk: That's the 0-pointer villain.  Weren't you listening to Present Mic?

YN: Nope.

I got ready to jump, and she looked towards me.

Frisk: Where are you going?

YN: I'm gonna fight that thing.

She grabbed me by the waist and lifted me in the air, holding me in place.

YN: Come on, put me down!  I can take 'im!

Frisk: I don't want you to get hurt.

I tried to fight against her, but her eyes were still glowing orange.  I sighed in defeat.

YN: Fine.

The buzzer went off, and the robot powered down.  I noticed she was still holding me, so I decided to tease her.

YN: Never let go, Jack!

She smiled softly and let go, pushing me off the edge, still smiling.  I stared up at that adorable smile as I fell.

YN: WHYYYYY?

TIMESKIP

YN: You're really lucky there was a dumpster there, you know that?

Frisk: I saw it.  That's why I did it there.

I sighed and shook my head.  We were sitting outside the nurse's office, waiting for Izuku.  Apparently he'd broken both of his legs and one of his arms.  All Might's power is probably too much for him to handle right now.  The door opened and Izuku walked out, bandages around his arm and legs.

Izuku: Uh oh...

Frisk got up and smacked him in the head.

Frisk: You hurt yourself.

Izuku: Yeah...

YN: Go easy on him, Frisk.

I got up, and smacked him on the other side of the head.

Izuku: Hey!

YN: We need him in one piece for Inko.

With that, we all walked out, talking about the entrance exam.  Izuku didn't get any points, but he did tell me what he did to the 0-pointer in his facility, and how he saved that girl... I think she said her name was Uraraka?  So I wonder...