The UA Sports Festival: Part 1

YN will be taking the place of Hitoshi Shinso, and Frisk will be taking the place of Uraraka in the brackets!

Alright, the first two events were easy.  I won both (of course) and now we're about to get the brackets for the one on one fights!  This feels like some kind of an anime tournament arc...

Present Mic: HERE ARE THE BRACKETS, FOLKS!

I scanned the brackets looking for my name, and unfortunately, I was fighting Izuku for the first round.

YN: Yo, Izuku... no hard feelings, right?

Izuku: O-of course...

I grinned, looking back up at the brackets, and saw that Frisk would be fighting Bakugou in the first round.  I glanced towards her and she had her signature blank stare.  I walked over and hugged her.

YN: You gonna be okay against him?

Frisk: I'm gonna kick his ass.

I laughed and let go, as Izuku and I were called down to the ring.

I stood across the ring from Izuku, who had a determined look on his face.  I just grinned, putting my hands in my pockets.

YN: Izuku... I have just one request.

Izuku: Huh?

YN: I won't hold back against you.  You're my best friend, but if I held back, then I'd be disrespecting you.  Just make sure that ya hit me with everything you've got.

Izuku nodded, looking more determined now.  Midnight gave the signal to star and my left eye burst into flames.

YN: So Izuku... you ready to have a bad time?

I raised my hand and Izuku dodged to the side as flaming bones erupted from the ground where he'd been standing.  He ran at me, throwing a punch but I dodged and jumped back.  I thrust my hand forward and more bones shot towards him, but he held up his arm... and flicked his finger.  My eyes widened as a massive blast of air shattered the bones and sent me flying towards the edge.  I quickly formed bones behind me and hit them before I could fly out, grunting in pain as I dropped to the ground.  He ran at me again, but I was ready this time.  I quickly thrust my arms forward again and he froze in place.  I used my telekinesis and tossed him towards the edge.  He tried to land on the edge of the ring but ended up falling out.  The crowd cheered as Midnight announced my victory, and I walked over to Izuku, helping him up.

Izuku: Dang it... I thought I had you.

YN: You were close, man.  That was clever.

Izuku smiled as the two of us walked out of the arena.

I am currently seething in rage.  The only thing keeping me from going to beat the shit out of Bakugou is that I will probably kill him if I do.  That and Izuku and Iida are trying desperately to hold me back.

Iida: YN!  Please, calm down!

Izuku: When did he get this strong!

Bakugou is currently blasting Frisk repeatedly, knocking her around the ring and not giving her a chance to fight back.  As he goes for another punch, Frisk suddenly grins.  My eyes widen and I break free of their grip, running to the railing.  Frisk's eyes are glowing red, and she was now holding a glowing red knife.

YN: Oh shit.

Izuku: Is that...

YN: Yup.  I should probably be on standby... she might actually kill him.

The others looked at me, shocked, before turning their attention back to their two classmates.

Chara suddenly disappeared, reappearing behind Bakugou in a second.

Bakugou: Wha-

He was cut off as Chara thrust the knife into his stomach over and over again, before kicking him back.  There were no stab wounds, but Bakugou was in agony.

Bakugou: What... the... fuck...

I jumped from the stands, running over to Midnight who looked horrified and was about to rip her costume open to knock Chara out.

YN: Midnight, there won't be any stab wounds, those knives are a part of her quirk.  They'll hurt, but they won't kill him and they won't have any lasting effects.

Midnight: I see...

Chara was currently throwing countless knives at Bakugou, who was desperately trying to avoid them as she laughed maniacally.  Chara suddenly vanished again, and Bakugou spun around, but Chara punched him square in the back, sending him flying out of the ring.  He hit his head on the ground, getting knocked unconscious.

Midnight: Katsuki Bakugou is out of bounds... F-Frisk Dreemur is the winner!

The crowd roared in applause as Chara walked into the tunnel.

Midnight: Sans, what was that?

YN: That was Chara, basically an alternate personality of Frisk.  She's more violent and sadistic, but Frisk has managed to keep her in check.  She only comes out if Frisk is scared or in danger, or if she consciously lets her take over.  I assume she considered Bakugou fighting her to be a threat.

Midnight nodded, and I ran off into the tunnel after Chara.  When I found her, she turned and grinned at me.

Chara: Damn that felt good!  After all these years of beating Izuku to a pulp, he finally got what's coming to him!

YN: Chara, you can't just come out in front of everyone with no context, ESPECIALLY not holding a knife!

Chara: Frisk let me out, told me to kick his ass.  So I did!  Oh and just so you know... if you and her end up fighting in the final round, she's letting me out again.

I sighed, walking over and ruffling her hair.  She smiled, pushing her head into my hand.

Chara: You totally like me.

YN: I like Frisk, and by extension you.  And according to her, I'm dating both of you as well...

Chara: Oh really...

She grinned seductively at me.  I sighed.

YN: Not here, Chara.  Now bring Frisk back, please.

Chara: Awww, you're no fun...

Her face went blank and Frisk looked up at me.

Frisk: Is Bakugou okay?

YN: Physically, he'll be fine.  Mentally... he had a lot of knives thrown at him by a laughing maniac.

Frisk nodded.

Frisk: It was kinda fun to watch though, wasn't it?

YN: I had a great time!

When I got back to the stands, I sat down, waiting for the next match to start.  I felt like I was being watched, and I looked around the stands, before my eyes settled on someone.  Is that... it can't be... a boy with pale skin, white hair, and red eyes, wearing an orange hoodie.  He waved and grinned at me, before disappearing into the crowd.

YN: P... Papyrus?