The USJ: Part 2

All Might: It's all right now... I AM HERE!

I grinned as All Might vanished.  Suddenly, all of the villains surrounding Aizawa were unconscious on the ground, and All Might had Aizawa in his arms.

All Might: Aizawa... I'm sorry, I couldn't get here in time.

A second later, All Might was back next to us.  He laid Aizawa down, before standing backup and walking towards the stairs again.

All Might: Stay out of this, kids.  You can't handle these guys.

YN: Fine, but I'm going to find Frisk.

All Might: Young Sans-

YN: I'll be fine, All Might.  I'm more worried about my friends.

With that, two Gaster Blasters appeared on my arms and I blasted myself away.  I mimicked Bakugou's technique, where he uses his explosions to boost himself forward.  As I flew over the landslide zone, I saw Jirou and Yaoyorozu standing with their hands in the air.  A muscular man with a skull mask seemed to be holding Kaminari hostage.  I smirked, landing behind him.  The villain turned around, only to find himself in a black void.

Villain: What the...

YN: Do you feel it?

The villain spun around, searching for the source of my voice.  I grinned, not revealing myself just yet.

YN: Your sins, crawling along your back?

My eye began glowing with bright blue flames, as the villain noticed me and recoiled in fear.

YN: Just so you know, I'm not heartless like you.  This world just forces me to use my heart less.

I thrust my hand towards him as he stiffened, floating into the air.  I began swinging my hand around, slamming the villain into invisible walls.  After a few minutes, I dropped his unconscious body to the ground as the black void dissipated.  The villain fell to the ground as Kaminari stumbled away.

Jirou / Yaoyorozu: Sans!

Kaminari: WhEy!

I looked at him, confused as he gave two thumbs up.

YN: Um, okay... what's wrong with him?

Kaminari: WhE?

Jirou covered her mouth trying not laugh.  Even Yaoyorozu had a small smile on her face.

Yaoyorozu: He used too much electricity, he basically short circuited his brain.  Hopefully it's only temporary.

YN: I see...

Suddenly a massive wave of killing intent washed over us.  My eyes widened.

YN: Oh no, no no no no...

Jirou: W-what the heck was that feeling...

Yaoyorozu: It felt like pure rage...

YN: It's been years, I though she was gone!

I heard a scream and ran in that direction.

Yaoyorozu: Sans, what's happening?

YN: You guys go back to the entrance, I've gotta go get Frisk!

They reluctantly left, and I ran into the clearing, finding Frisk surrounded by unconscious villains.  Her eyes were glowing bright red and she had a sadistic grin on her face, and was holding a glowing red knife.  She was standing over a villain, who was trying to crawl away.

Chara: Nighty night!

She laughed and kicked him in the head, knocking him out, then she turned and noticed me, grinning.

Chara: Oh, hey Sansy!

YN: Hi Chara...

The knife vanished into thin air and Chara walked over to me, staring into my eyes for a few seconds, still grinning.

Chara: I guess you want her back, huh?

YN: Yeah.

Chara: Aw, fine, you're no fun.  Alright, but first...

She lunged at me, wrapping her arms around my neck... and pulling me down, kissing me hard on the mouth.  I kissed back, because I knew that this was still Frisk, since she and Chara were the same person, and this would probably be the best way to get the Frisk personality back in control.  She pulled away and grinned seductively at me, then her face went blank.

Frisk: I'm sorry.  I got scared and she took over...

I hugged her, and she hugged back.

YN: It's weird, she seemed to be more docile then she has been in the past.  She brutally beat the crap out of the villains, but none of them have fatal injuries or serious stab wounds.

Frisk: I know, I've been... letting her out recently, when I've been alone.  I need to be able to control that side of me, especially if I'm gonna be a hero.

YN: Well I'm glad you're ok.  Also... she kinda...

Frisk: Kissed you?

I nodded and she smiled a bit.

Frisk: Hey, Chara is still me.  I guess that means you're dating both of us, right?

I sweatdropped as she walked off back towards the main area.  We made it back just in time to see All Might punch the big buff bird creature through the ceiling.  I ran up behind Eijiro, who was staring in awe.

YN: Damn... All Might's on a different level, huh?

Eijiro: Yeah...