Underswap

Izuku, Frisk, and I walked in through the front door.  Inko came rushing into the room with tears streaming down her face, nearly tackling us with a hug.

Inko: I was s-so worried about you three!  Are you okay?

YN: We're alright, Inko.

Frisk: Mhm.

Izuku: I broke my arm again, but Recovery Girl fixed it.

Frisk and Inko began to chastise Izuku for being reckless as I walked towards my room, but suddenly there was a blue flash right next to me.

Swap: Hi!

I turned towards Swap, as he grinned up at me.  He turned towards Frisk, Izuku, and Inko.

Swap: Hi, I'm Swap!

Izuku / Inko: Uhhhhh...

Frisk: Hello...

Swap walked over to them, the grin never leaving his face.

Swap: It's good to see you again, Frisk.  And you two are...

Izuku: I-I'm Izuku Midoriya...

Inko: I-I'm Inko Midoriya...

Swap laughed and appeared next to me in a blur.

Swap: Well, nice to meet you!  YN, I'll wait in your room, you should probably explain it to them.

With that, Swap dashed out of the room.  Izuku and Inko still had blank stares while Frisk sat down on the couch.

Frisk: YN, who was that?

YN: Swap is an alternate version of myself that I can now apparently manifest.  There are two others, but Swap is supposedly the only one who can come out on his own.  On the bus ride back from the USJ, I had a dream where they appeared...

Frisk: He claimed to have met me before, what was that about?

YN: I have no idea.  I'll ask him about it.  Do you want to come?

Frisk nodded and walked over.

YN: I'm sorry, Inko.  I didn't know he was just gonna show up...

Inko: It's fine, I'll make an extra plate for him at dinner.

I smiled, thanking her as Frisk and I walked to my room.  We went in and found Swap laying on my bed, reading manga.

Swap: You've got some good stuff in this world!  But why's everything backwards?

Frisk: That's manga, it's just how it is in Japan.

Swap: Cool... anyways, I'm here to show you how to manifest us!

YN: Wait, we had a question first.  How do you know Frisk?

Swap: Well, in every world where there is Sans, there's also a Frisk... as well as a Chara.

I glanced towards Frisk, who still had her blank stare.

Swap: I won't go into too much detail, but almost every version of Sans always becomes friends with their world's Frisk.  I've also been meaning to ask, do you have a brother?

My eyes widened.  Does that mean... Swap has a Papyrus too?

YN: I... yeah, I do.  But I haven't seen him in years.

Swap: I see... nevermind.  Regardless, the Frisk in my world was my closest friend.  So are you two... ya know?

Frisk smiled and grabbed my arm, and I chuckled, patting her head.

YN: Yeah.

Swap: Cool!  Alright, so summoning us!  Basically, you just gotta think about it.  I wouldn't bring Error out right now, he... was one of the few Sans variants who WASN'T on good terms with Frisk.  But you can bring Epic out!

I nodded, closing my eyes and concentrating...

Epic: Bruh!

I sighed, opening my eyes to see Epic standing in the middle of the room.  He grinned at me, before turning to Frisk.

Epic: Frisk, bruh!  It's good to see you, bruh!

Frisk: Hi...

Epic: Good job summoning me, bruh.  Later bruh!

With that he vanished.  I groaned, sitting on the bed and putting my face in my hands.

YN: That's gonna get old quick...

Swap: Eh, you'll get used to it... eventually... maybe...