Coronation of Tecas pt:2

The other kingdoms were honestly shocked at the sight of the cloaked figure standing with the royal family of Teca, it all seemed abnormal to them but it just seemed a little worrying thinking of the worst and the possible things that could go down that day "hmm, strange, never figured the Tecas would have hired thier own assassin" The Widow queen said to her small doll with a curious expression. Her guards still remained focused but still had a small doubt in the back of thier minds still keeping thier bows and arrows prepared for anything, the Pumas started to murmur among one another as the Father daughter duo started to discuss the possible formalities and the wizards and witches of Luna Island were discussing the cloaked figures possible Intentions "no! They hired thier own assassin! This is not good!"

"Your being paranoid! Just relax and we'll be out of here before you know it"

It was all going down between them as Nocturnix continued to stand with the Family as the Coronation began. It seemed to go smoothly as far as the Night guard could tell before getting lost in thought Today is the day Maya officially becomes queen and my life will continue to go on until who knows how long, but maybe there is more to my life than being the Teca's secret night guard, maybe I might have more to my life than anything else but there are so many possible futures out there that even I can't think of, but as long as nothing shall change its all good enough for me she thought before a loud horn pulled her out of her thoughts, she looked down and noticed the now dim interior as a small swarm of bats flew out of the borders of the kingdom. She could see a dark presence come forward but it all seemed unclear to her as she kept her eyes on it, seeing two bright flames emerge from the shadows as she could hear the faint clicking of bones and metal rubbing against each other revealing a large skeletal battle cat, but from the large fangs it was probably a Puma. It roared illuminating fire from its mouth sounding like no other cat she'd ever heard and then spotted a mere fully armored figure who seemed to be completely covered from head to toe in black but with minor emeralds embedded into the carved sword on thier back as they held a flag high. This shouldn't be pleasant.