What I Fight For

Kalya' s P.O.V

1) swing left

2) swing right

3)kick them in the chest

4) laugh as they fall to the floor

5) smart reamark

These are my steps on winning alk my fights. I know it sounds stupid for a girl to fight guys but when you have so much anger built up inside you , you can't handle it.This is how i realese all my anger. I know i shouldn't be street fighting but i have no other choice.

Ever since my father left its like sonething bad is suppost to happen. My father was a drug deeler and a street fighter. He told my mother he was doing it for our family but he wasn't he was doing it just so he would have a reason to get out of the house.

But i don't really care about him ever since he left when i was 14 but i am now 18 that was 4 years ago. He tryed to stay in contact with us but he for some odd reason stopped 1 year ago. My sister was so disapointed.

My sister is 16. Her name is Jessica but everyone calls her Jess. She brings a different guys home every week.

My mother barly notices she is to busy drinking her life away every single day. she hasnt been the same sense my dad left.

I shouldnt even call him my dad. I should call him the jack ass who ruined my familys life.

Street fighting was my way to suport my family and to get all my anger out that was held in.

A.N: I am working hard on this book. Hopefully this one turns out better than my first book. I will try to update as soon as possible!!! sorry for the mis speeling and the grammer mistakes.

xx mellie xx